Bader reads hate mail

I met Bader at a bar in Tempe a few months after he won tuf. He was cool, took a couple minutes to talk to me. I've always rooted for him since. Hopefully he can keep improving and get a title shot someday soon.

He really should change his nick name to Master, just saying.

lmao, this is good shit. But I couldn't imagine if I was a son with that kinda shit written bout my dad online. I'd mega rage

I never saw Bader on TUF, so I don't really have an insight on his personality or why he might get hate. Seems like a good dude, his style certainly isn't hard to like win or lose.

He was kind of quiet and about business. A drunk fighter named Junie was trying to fight him and slam him in the pool but he kept it cool. I think that was the last season of TUF I watched.

There was someone who posted on here frequently, can't remember his name, who openly admitted to being a keyboard warrior.

Bet it was him.

They are not?

Watch them fight and then come back

So Bader is mentally weak because he shown poor striking defense against Glover?

And Feijao because he had an adrenaline dump in his UFC debut vs Thiago?

Paulo Thiago? That was kinda random.

There was a thread about a week before the Brazil TUF finale about Thiago being "influenced" by some comments he read online and that effected his game planning for several fights back. Easily the most lol worthy excuse a Brazilian has ever used.

"Drunken Master". Began promisingly before disappointingly spluttering out.

There was a thread about a week before the Brazil TUF finale about Thiago being "influenced" by some comments he read online and that effected his game planning for several fights back. Easily the most lol worthy excuse a Brazilian has ever used.

Ohh ahh yeah like a week before that Kampmann fight he read online fans saying he needed to take this fight to the ground when he was planning to trade with Kampmann during all his camp.

Helps his workout I'm sure, some people get motivated that way. :icon_lol:

Truly a nice guy!

I remember when it looked like it was either going to be Bader or Jones ruling LHW.

Those were good times. Bader hadn't lost since his time on TUF. Me and my brother were watching and I was a Jones fan and he was a Bader fan. Jones ended up stomping him but at that time it seemed like Bader had a chance.

Everytime I see Bader it reminds me of my ex loudly exclaiming she'd fk him.

walking in bedroom dressed like Darth ends in laughter and insecurity

Never understood the hate this guy gets. Champ material? Probably not. Solid fighter though, generally pretty entertaining and never acts like an asshole. I'm a fan.

Back