Bader reads hate mail

The Campos

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
:icon_twis
Sherdog, come clean anyone out there who wrote those lines?

[YT]wUnWMJcAkhY[/YT]

Bader looks like a good sport! i would like fighters to post more on the internet, but no wonder why they dont

MasterBader

He is a mentally weak fighter, the same with Feijao which makes his next fight interesting, Feijao still takes it.

I like Bader.

I always thought he could be a contender, he still might if he only fought smarter and worked on developing his skills.

he's a good dude. and he's a solid fighter. not gonna win a title, but solid.

Great now every time I masturbate I'm gonna think about Ryan Bader.

That's what I usually do

MB0413_PeakPerform.jpg

HAHA MASTER-Bader XDDD
You guys probably won't get it, I'll explain later.

I was there live when I saw him get KO'd by Machida. About 5 seconds after the USA chants started in my section he went out cold.

Does seem like a cool dude.

Rooting for him against Feijao.

Good to see that Bader has quite a few fans.
Never understood the hate against him.
Seems a cool dude.

Gained a lot of respect for him. Probably doesn't let the keyboard warriors affect him

Pretty funny, I like him more after watching that

I never saw Bader on TUF, so I don't really have an insight on his personality or why he might get hate. Seems like a good dude, his style certainly isn't hard to like win or lose.

I like Bader.

I always thought he could be a contender, he still might if he only fought smarter and worked on developing his skills.

He's developing pretty damn well. He's looked good in his last 3 fights. Even though he got caught against Glover he still was bringing it pretty hard. He should be built up. Feijao is a perfect fight for him to step up. Also a fight where he usually loses against guys with power punches. But say he wins this fight, he should fight Phil Davis and be built up slowly. What happens with Ryan Bader is that he wins one or two fights and then they throw him in with a top 5 guy. He'll probably get Rashad next.

Bader vs Davis
Bader vs Shogun
Bader vs Rumble (If he wins)

He is a mentally weak fighter, the same with Feijao which makes his next fight interesting, Feijao still takes it.

I think so as well.....when is this fight anyways??

lol he should totally do the whole donate to charity and he will come out as "master" Bader for one for fight. i'd donate a buck.... hell maybe even 2.

Back