Bader and Rashad at WAR! on Twitter (Rashad fat as DC pic)

Reason

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
CL7tM1dUMAANMCo.jpg:large

dAjrZwJ.png

Jv5v9UN.png

V8FlA53.png

Welcome to August 8th

I really hope Ryan can KO Rashad. Or come out on top of a decision.

Doesn't seem like bad trash talk to me, they are like both laughing at it. Could even have been planned between the two.

Even after 2 year off, Rashad will still beat Bader

if Rashad is fat in that picture, then I am fucking obese.

Yeah you can still see abs lol. But this is sherdog where everyone is a solid, ripped 220 alpha male so yeah he's super fat and gross.

It would be nice for Bader to get a legitimate win, perhaps KO Rashad.

I think its alot to do with rashads posture also, hes nowhere near DC fat.

Bader by KO.

HW started to thin out when Brock and Carwin were active, but Rashad is a big enough dude to fight in the HW division as it exists today. At this point in his career he could probably do a lot more at HW than LHW.

I think both guys have the ability to KO each other, if they both stuff a few of each others takedowns I think this could become a really fun fight.

Rooting for Rashad, for once. But that layoff, fighting a guy he probably cant takedown at will, i dunno.

"Prime" Rashad wins easily, but the Rashad we're about to see, imo, will likely be one of the worst.

I can't take someone seriously who lost to modern day Tito.

How does Bader even convince himself to trash talk. His crowning accomplishments are being one of JJs easiest wins, making Machidas highlight KO reel, getting KTFO by Glover, and winning a few wrestling matches against old Rampage

How does Bader even convince himself to trash talk. His crowning accomplishments are being one of JJs easiest wins, making Machidas highlight KO reel, getting KTFO by Glover, and winning a few wrestling matches against old Rampage

you forgot subbed by Tito

Well he did mention on Sonnens podcast he got up to 250 and some change

Even after 2 year off, Rashad will still beat Bader

Rashad's weakness over his last 3-4 fights (mostly wins) has been his mental game. If he comes in focused he should be able to beat Bader. Rust is real doe, so this fight might be close.

if Rashad is fat in that picture, then I am fucking obese.

lol'ed at Bader's insults

If Rashad comes back with some motivation he'll beat Bader as I think he is a much better fighter than Bader but if he shows up like he did in the lil Nog and Hendo fights, Bader might actually end up winning

lol....rashad looks normal , like hes beginning a trianing camp. you can stillsee deifnition in his stomach which is way different than dc. rashads a professional and i cant ait to see him ko bader

Both have suspect chins, great wrestling, but tremendous power, I'm interested in seeing who lands first.

Ryan Bader is the easiest fight in the Light Heavyweight division. He beats no one that is relevant.

I really hope Ryan can KO Rashad. Or come out on top of a decision.

I hope not.
Bader is starting "feuds" against every LHW. It sounds fake, and he is bad at it.

WAR 'Shad!!!

it's the being the strongest kid on your block mentality, and yes people surrounding you.

but to be honest, his record is not all that bad.

Exactly what is your point other than trying to be cool?

you should try to post your opinion, instead of trying to pick battles against other posters :redface:

I want Bader to win so there can be a new match up at LHW.
Or else we'll have the same cycle between DC,Rumble and Gus.

Never mind the belly, dude is looking in that pic like he puts Rockhard to shame, wtf does he feed that thing

I hope Rashad is healthy and in shape. If not Bader will beat him.

...all about that cake, about that cake, and chicken.

Careful Rashad Bader is coming to hug you for 15 minutes.

Back