Bader and Davis would both beat Manuwa....

Diggem

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Gus having a win over Manuwa isn't a huge deal. Bader and Davis would both beat him and all the top 10 in the LHW would beat Manuwa as well. Here is a list of fighters in lighter divisions that would also beat Manuwa.

Vitor
Anderson
Hendo
Sonnen

And the list goes on and on.

Your point? Most wrestlers would pose a problem for Manuwa, he just can't stop a td, and he isn't great off his back. Gus out struck him though, which is pretty impressive. He hits as hard as anyone at LHW

Your point? Most wrestlers would pose a problem for Manuwa, he just can't stop a td, and he isn't great off his back. Gus out struck him though, which is pretty impressive. He hits as hard as anyone at LHW

The point is that beating Manuwa is no big deal but Gus fanboys act like it is some feat of incredibility. :icon_lol:

The point is that beating Manuwa is no big deal but Gus fanboys act like it is some feat of incredibility. :icon_lol:

Not a Gus fanboy, but isn't Gus the only one to beat Manuwa so far?

Not saying Manuwa is a world beater, but he did go through his first 14 opponents pretty easily, and finished every single one. It was a dangerous fight for Gus to take with a ton to lose and not much to gain, and he delivered so hats off to him, Gus is pretty damn good, deal with it.

Manuwa hasn't fought anybody worth bragging about... He's a great striker and fun to watch but he's not a top 10 LHW by any means with his list of opponents IMO.

I read Manuwa as Minowa.

I'll just pretend that's what you said.

I think Bader and Phil would beat Jimi by wrestle fuck honestly. Manuwa only bangs with strikers, and a Manuwa vs Bader/Davis fight would be boring.

If Manuwa wins his next bout, he should fight winner of Rampage/Fabio.

I think people site his decision loss to the champ when talking of that subject matter.

I think Bader and Phil would beat Jimi by wrestle fuck honestly. Manuwa only bangs with strikers, and a Manuwa vs Bader/Davis fight would be boring.

If Manuwa wins his next bout, he should fight winner of Rampage/Fabio.

Agreed but Rampage would take him down and beat him up. Fabio I am not so sure he could beat Manuwa but I would pick him as the favorite.

Back