Badass photo of Woodley from the fight.

And this is why GSP ducked his own weight class, then "got colitis" LOL

You know injuries and illnesses have to be confirmed by a doctor for he ufc, right? You can try faking things like that but they find out and you get in trouble. It’s not like faking an illness for a regular day job to get a day off.

Did till look skinnier to anybody? He didn’t look big to me in there. He looked puny.

Woodley looked like he was three times as fast.
That ground and pound was sickening too.

I wonder will Till ever be the same. It’s a hell of a way to lose your first pro fight.
He was a lot smaller. It was the full weight cut. He doesn’t belong in this division first of all. And by not having the full weight cut his last few fights he was getting back hydrated without getting down to actual fight weight therefore he should have been pounds heavier in last few fights before this.

when he's old , Darren will be able to look back on this fight with great pride and relish in the experience he gained from it

a102c23b776b9d9f4c74c5a57b94f882.jpg

That was one of the best counterpunches I’ve ever seen. Size didn’t matter in this fight. As speedy as he is, Till got perfectly timed and it’s a testament to his chill that the lights stayed on afterward.

Till has a great chin, quite like Conor at FW. He's going to pay for it later in his career though for taking this kind of damage.

Did till look skinnier to anybody? He didn’t look big to me in there. He looked puny.

Woodley looked like he was three times as fast.
That ground and pound was sickening too.

I wonder will Till ever be the same. It’s a hell of a way to lose your first pro fight.

Yeah, Gorilla looked skinny AF. Meanwhile, T-Wood looks like a beast in that photo.

<{Joewithit}><30><{danawhoah}>

He was a lot smaller. It was the full weight cut. He doesn’t belong in this division first of all. And by not having the full weight cut his last few fights he was getting back hydrated without getting down to actual fight weight therefore he should have been pounds heavier in last few fights before this.
I actually think he dieted a lot more and sacrificed some muscle/ size rather than it being soley the water cut as he knew he would most likeky fail again. He didn’t look his usual post weigh in size at all,

Till IS a beast mentally for surviving this and the ground and pound .War t wood
not surprising. Till himself brags that he's a light heavyweight fighting welterweight manlets. So these are just pitter patter slaps to him.

The time it took Till to wind up and try to unload his punch Woodley was already there, I've always said Woodley has the perfect build for his weight class he's able to generate power in a short amount of space and beat you to the punch...
Woodley really is explosive. If he learned decent combos instead of the one shot he would be even more deadly

And this is why GSP ducked his own weight class, then "got colitis" LOL

Every haymaker throwing world class wrassler that stepped up to GSP, he beat.

GSP debuted 16 years ago, that's why he's semi retired now and hand picking fights.

Wow what a bomb, W-Bomb! Deyna’s plans regarding Till-island took a big hit. Pray for Deyna.

Yeah I'm amazed Till didn't get knocked out from that and the following elbows.
Yeah hat was impressive. He showed a lot of heart, and lack of jiu jitsu. Woodley’s control and gnp was amazing too.

not surprising. Till himself brags that he's a light heavyweight fighting welterweight manlets. So these are just pitter patter slaps to him.
Till wouldn’t even be a big mw. Image what Yoel would do to him

Every haymaker throwing world class wrassler that stepped up to GSP, he beat.

GSP debuted 16 years ago, that's why he's semi retired now and hand picking fights.
Finally. Someone with a fucking brain on Sherdog. You're a refreshing breath of air good sir.

man i i would've liked to see what would've happened in the following rounds if till had survived, woodley usually doesn't go for subs so i thought till would survive and start piecing woodley up in round 3 since woodley probably would've been pretty tired.

ah well.

Back