Badass photo of Woodley from the fight.

YellowBanenoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1536493364.jpg

Tyrone threw that punch with an intention to murder somebody.

Surprised Till didn't immediately get knocked out and still proceed to eat a barrage of GnP for another mins or so.

Till IS a beast mentally for surviving this and the ground and pound .War t wood

And this is why GSP ducked his own weight class, then "got colitis" LOL

Yeah I'm amazed Till didn't get knocked out from that and the following elbows.

Yeah I'm amazed Till didn't get knocked out from that and the following elbows.

View attachment 433937

Surprised Till didn't immediately get knocked out and still proceed to eat a barrage of GnP for another mins or so.

Serious chin on Till, he has that at least.

Till IS a beast mentally for surviving this and the ground and pound .War t wood

If you are not blind, you should have been able to see it didn't land clean. An inch more to the left and Till would have been out cold.

Till was way to cocky in that fight, very happy Woodley won, maybe GSP can grow a pair and fight him.

Jesus...Woodley turned Till into James Franco

Did till look skinnier to anybody? He didn’t look big to me in there. He looked puny.

Woodley looked like he was three times as fast.
That ground and pound was sickening too.

I wonder will Till ever be the same. It’s a hell of a way to lose your first pro fight.

View attachment 433937

tumblr_pert6owMrd1rofocqo1_500.gif

Tyron really impressed me last night. Really great performance

Strong chin on the young lad...
140_Tyron_Woodley_x_Darren_Till.jpg

The time it took Till to wind up and try to unload his punch Woodley was already there, I've always said Woodley has the perfect build for his weight class he's able to generate power in a short amount of space and beat you to the punch...

Back