Badass little girl brutally knocked out male pro muay thai fighter.

• Thread starter Deleted member 363827
  • Start date
What is sad to see is promising talented western kids throw it all away for nights on the booze, drugs, girls etc when they hit late teens and end up a nobody!!

What is sad to see is promising talented western kids throw it all away for nights on the booze, drugs, girls etc when they hit late teens and end up a nobody!!

Well at least they got to bang lol.

For everyone disturbed by the prospect of children doing this, consider that if they weren't fighting for a living an alternative occupation to put food on the table in Thailand is child prostitution.

Also, good video on this stuff here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaCIs8NZyYc

These are a bunch of people with First World White People problems who cannot possibly understand what it is to be born into *actual* poverty.

These kids are great, she is amazing and I hope we see her in MMA one day.

These same people probably played football as kids or enrolled their kids in football.

I love watching dummies complain about MMA/Fighting sports being too brutal while gearing up TINY kids and teaching them to run full tilt into each other thinking they are FINE because of pads.

You would think posters here would know this shit by now.

heres some more of Phetjee Jaa:

yeah you're right, fat kids aren't healthy..

i'd take overweight for a few years over permanent brain damage though.. at least you can lose the fat, as a lot of kids do when they get to the age where they have to get in shape.

what braindamage are you all talking about? which thai you

Last edited:

i'd take overweight for a few years over permanent brain damage though.. at least you can lose the fat, as a lot of kids do when they get to the age where they have to get in shape.

Have to get in shape? When i look at the majority of americans today there seems to be no "have to".

There are quite a few fighters who are punchdrunk though, Orono Por Muang Ubon and Bovy are examples but children fighting with big gloves can barely create an impact that causes brain damage, c

Brain damage again...have you even read any post? Do you even follow muay thai to know the sport well enough?

Fighters who are punch drunk in muay thai are basically very wild punchers who swing crazily,
leave their chin open, it is their styles, and most fighters don't fight that way.

Poor Thai kids don't get a chance to get fat though :icon_chee

Those kids should at last be wearing headgear. That was preety brutal for children.

Last edited:
Those kids should at last be wearing headgear. That was preety brutal for children.

There's relatively few punches to the head. I'd be interested to know how this compares with football where kids are ramming heads into one another.

Also, no ones pointed out the positive examples it gives to other kids, especially girls. Thailand is not as dirt poor as ppl think, kids are getting fat and spending all day playing video games.

Being fat is a major health problem, when it starts young it's very difficult to loose the weight. As an adult health problems include heart disease, diabetes, low self esteem and shortened life span.

We have become too protective of kids, as though they are fragile beings in need of constant protection. Kids are not fragile, just look how rough they play, try doing that as an adult. Taking small risks while they're young will help them as adults when they need to handle much greater risks.

I'm not saying kids fighting is beyond question, but by rushing to condemn it we provide another excuse for lazy parents who let their kids sit in front of the TV eating crap.

That was honestly a good fight to watch. As far as the age, it's not any more dangerous than letting kids of the same age play tackle football, gymnastics, cheerleading, or wrestling--or worse--do nothing but watch tv, play video games or be on the Internet.

Not to mention all the positive things that MT (and most sports) teaches kids - hardwork, sportmenship, respect, being part of a community and coping with loss, something we also try to shield from kids these days.

Precisely. Civilizations past didn't hide children from the realties of life. They built their kids up and tempered them to become productive and self reliant adults.

The whole brain damage thing, while possible isn't likely considering the lack of evidence across the many years that kids have been fighting there. Not to mention that the human brain is always developing and changing to adapt to environmental and empirical stimulus...even into the late teens/early 20's and beyond (neural plasticity).

WOW she really sealed it, too, with that last knee to the face.. Was the boy crying? I wouldn't be surprised - these are little kids, I'm am surprised there are people who want to go and watch them fight at that age.

She has no competition left in woman division so she has been fighting male pro fighters for awhile...
It is a shame that she will probably go to boxing after this, because there aren't big fights for her in muay thai left
(When she becomes teenagers no one would like to see her take own male any more)

For the one who doesn't want to see a finish, this is another fight.
This one is against the boy who she went 1-1 previously before this fight.

why isn't yt working?

jesus christ...a lot of whining and bitching in this thread coming from people in first world countries.

lets just put it this way...training in MT, you get punched in the head WAY less than in straight boxing.

American youth football and gymnastics are pretty dangerous sports also...how come you guys arent complaining about what kids are doing in your own country? (assuming youre American)

my Kru had over 70 fights in Thailand starting around age 12...he's not punch drunk. then again, he never fought like Don Frye either.

First of all, that was fuckign awesome -- in a morbid way.

Secondly, I always tell people that the striking level in women's MMA is so low, most 10 year old males have better technique than them. Apparently the same is true of some 10 year old girls.

It may look like that if you watch an MMA fighter strike and a 10 year old who trains boxing spar boxing, but that's simply because you don't understand the vast differences between MMA striking & pure striking.

What works in pure striking doesn't work in MMA striking.

This is on display heavily with pure strikers who transitioned in MMA like Overeem, Barboza, Cerrone, and the list goes on and on.

Not saying many MMA guys striking isn't horrific, but you can't compare it to pure striking. There are way too many differences in what is effective.

Why is this odd? Until puberty boys and girl have similar strength so she is just a skilled kid. The fact that she beat a boy means nothing until puberty.

Yea this is my thought as well. Definitely a case of a boy not hitting puberty yet and Women maturing earlier than men. She's in the perfect age category.

I really hope she isn't fighting boys in 1-3 years.

That said she is definitely really skilled for a girl regardless. Especially one her age.

Back