Hendricks vs Robbie 2
Robbie vs Condit
Shogun vs Machida
Benson vs Frankie 1
Benson vs Frankie 2
Jones vs Gus 1
Jones vs Mareta
DJ vs CCCehudo

Judges have a history of bad/terrible decisions. The community is right, there has to be a change in the scoring system, maybe we need to completely eliminate the judges and introduce a new way to score the fights.

Last edited:
PRIDE rules.
1st round is 10 minutes.
Fight judged as a whole instead of rounds.
And never hire boxing judges ever again.

PRIDE rules.
1st round is 10 minutes.
Fight judged as a whole instead of rounds.
And never hire boxing judges ever again.
<mma4>

makes sense. it would be the next logical step and nice refreshment and evolution of the dying sport.

BJ vs Frankie 1
Shogun vs machida 1
Jones vs Reyes

I don’t know what you guys are talking about benson beat Frankie both times.

A couple of more
Randleman vs Rutten
Shogun vs Machida (biggest robbery in my opinion)
Benson vs Melendez
Not to mention the numerous non title matches

Funny you mention both Edgar vs Bendo fights - I had Edgar winning the first, and Bendo winning the second (which wouldn't have to take place had the judges not effed FE)

A couple of more
Randleman vs Rutten
Shogun vs Machida (biggest robbery in my opinion)
Benson vs Melendez
Not to mention the numerous non title matches
Disagree with Machida Rua being the worst, it's not even worse than Jones Reyes. If you look at media and fan scoring Machida Rua was almost 50/50, while Reyes got 80/20 over Jones.

Funny you mention both Edgar vs Bendo fights - I had Edgar winning the first, and Bendo winning the second (which wouldn't have to take place had the judges not effed FE)

Strange. Most people have it the other way around.

Jones vs Gus 1 was in no way a bad decision neither was Jones vs Santos tbh.

Dying sport? How is it dying?

Forget about HW and LHW divisions, they are long gone, what happened to MW and WW? MW lost the the complete top 6 roster in 3 years time and half of the WW top 10 consists of dinosaurs about to retire. You got kings fool Colbi #1 guy in the division. The only stacked division now is 155 and 135.
You have journeymen like Reyes, who have real jobs and train mma as a hobby for 5 years in some garage, who have only 13 fights and never a 5 round fight and they come here and beat the best fighter we'v got and people start to call him the new breed ffs

Cat Zingano rushing Rousey only to get to armbarred in like 16 seconds or something is still the worst title fight decision I've ever seen.

This (Jones vs Reyes) is not the first time the judges stank up the place:

GSP vs Hendricks
Hendricks vs Robbie 1
Hendricks vs Robbie 2
Robbie vs Condit
Shogun vs Machida
Benson vs Frankie 1
Benson vs Frankie 2
Jones vs Gus 1
Jones vs Mareta
DJ vs CCCehudo

Judges have a history of bad/terrible decisions. The community is right, there has to be a change in the scoring system, maybe we need to completely eliminate the judges and introduce a new way to score the fights.

Mighty Mouse v Uncle Creepy 1

The worst scoring/judging -outcome in UFC history

Mighty Mouse v Uncle Creepy 1

The worst scoring/judging -outcome in UFC history
If uncle creepy lost it was the correct decision.

giphy.gif

If uncle creepy lost it was the correct decision.

giphy.gif

Clearly you don’t remember.

It was a tournament, and the fight was a draw... except it was supposed to go another extra round in case of a draw.... this was explained up front, even to the fans before the fight.

Total clusterfuck disaster....

surprises me that you don’t remember

Clearly you don’t remember.

It was a tournament, and the fight was a draw... except it was supposed to go another extra round in case of a draw.... this was explained up front, even to the fans before the fight.

Total clusterfuck disaster....

surprises me that you don’t remember
Thats weird....

but at least Ian didnt win

I have it the other way around too. That 2nd decision was a goddamn travesty

It's a shame. I still don't see how benson got the nod. That fight completely changed the trajectory of Edgar's career too.

It's a shame. I still don't see how be son got the nod. That fight completely changed the trajectory of Edgar's career too.
You figure youd lose something inside after that shit happens

Back