Bad Stoppage

Dsingleton7

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
She was getting lit up, it probably wouldn't have went any differently, but that was a bad stoppage imo. She didn't even drop after the flurry, she was hurt sure, but she could still continue.

There's nothing about going to the ground, the ref stops the fight if you are protecting yourself well

There's nothing about going to the ground, the ref stops the fight if you are protecting yourself well
She could still intelligently defend herself, her inteligent defense has always looked like that she was still in it, she would have got knocked out for sure but she deserved another 15-30 seconds...

She was getting lit up, it probably wouldn't have went any differently, but that was a bad stoppage imo. She didn't even drop after the flurry, she was hurt sure, but she could still continue.

If you make a poll I'm sure you're gonna get a lot of people agreeing with you...

In the way that they wanted to see Ronda getting KO'd unconcious, and pounded on the ground.

IMO it was OK.

She could still intelligently defend herself, her inteligent defense has always looked like that she was still in it, she would have got knocked out for sure but she deserved another 15-30 seconds...

She is probably so thankful for that stop. Her heart isn't in fighting anymore. She didn't look like herself. I think she appreciates saving herself from some cosmetic surgery and lost brain cells.

U cant be serious? Herb saved her unnecessary brain damage. She was done before he stepped in. Her eyes were floating. She was compleletely helpless.

Edmond clearly disagrees with the stoppage, and he knows no wrong.

Angry_Edmond.png

She obviously was rocked and nearly fall down but caught herself. 1 Clintch she could have recovered. #Badstoppage.

Dude I dont know what you watched but I witnessed a murder on PPV

I wish that it went a bit longer.

That fight was like watching domestic violence in action.

I wish it wasn't stopped. I was enjoying that.

She obviously was rocked and nearly fall down but caught herself. 1 Clintch she could have recovered. #Badstoppage.

She couldn't reasonably defend herself.

He even let it go longer than he probably could have to give her a chance.

It literally looked like a professional fighter going to town on somebody who has taken a few boxercize classes.

Just because you wanted to see more does not mean it was a bad stoppage. Their job is fighter safety.

NOt sure about you guys, but a championship fight. Let her try to recover, nunes didnt knock her out.

It is in the UFC's best interest NOT to have a woman killed on live television.......haha

KOs have different definitions in WMMA and Men's Feather and below

If you thought that was a bad stoppage you obviously know nothing about mma period.

Back