BAD SANTA 2 Trailer

The biggest surprise here is that Thurman Merman didn’t grow up to be Josh Gad.

Ok so i watched the trailer and....yeah i dont know. Trailers these days show the best parts and it was showing me too much of a good thing is bad.

So i sought out the first movies trailer, which i never saw. That trailer wouldnt had gotten me in the theater and it didnt. I only watched the original due to word of mouth. This trailer, i hope, is just misleading

the best thing about the last movie was lauren graham

Lauren_Graham_August_2014.jpg

She ate too many cookies. She used to look good though.

Given how terrible the way overdue comedy sequels have been lately, I'm gonna keep my expectations in check.

The trailer kinda sucked too.

The 1st is a classic

this one was awful, give it a 3/10
and i waited years for them to make a sequel

Just watched this the other day.

It takes its spot upon the mantle, alongside Zoolander 2, Anchorman 2 and Dumb and Dumber 2, beating the drums of belated purposelessness.

Legit didn't even know this happened.

and what a surprise, its a piece of shit just like the first one

IMHO, the first one is a classic. 2 is nowhere near as good. Poor Thurman is a terrible actor.

I'M ON MY FUCKING LUNCH BREAK OK!!!!!

The truly sad thing (just as with Zoolander and Dumb and Dumber and all the other awful sequels to huge comedy hits) was that they actually tried to replicate that joke in the second one.

Ugh.. Only funny part was the midget being shot and then run over by a van.

Sequels to really great comedies are turning out to be cash grabs. They only work out on the first 2 weeks of the box office until everyone realizes that the movie is hot garbage. I wish writers and directors actually judged their scripts based on if they're funny or not. Not that they're going to make a shit load off of sales because of their predecessor. If I was directing a sequels to a Bad Santa type of movie, I'd be hitler when it came to the jokes. They better work and be hilarious, because if not, rewrite time! They have all these writers at their disposal, and if one of them doesn't work, there is another equally, if not funnier person willing to help punch up and make this sequel just as funny as the original.

Bad Santa 2
Dumb and Dumberer
Joe Dirt 2

Now Super Troopers has a good chance to fall into this category. I'm scared, guys.

The truly sad thing (just as with Zoolander and Dumb and Dumber and all the other awful sequels to huge comedy hits) was that they actually tried to replicate that joke in the second one.

Ugh.. Only funny part was the midget being shot and then run over by a van.

I actually still laughed at that in the Bad Santa sequel. "CAN'T YOU SEE I'M TRYING TO EAT A FUCKING PIZZA HERE?!", lol. The first movie was definitely better but there was still some funny parts here and there in the 2nd one, with that being one of them. Maybe I'm the only person that laughed at it though.

Sequels to really great comedies are turning out to be cash grabs. They only work out on the first 2 weeks of the box office until everyone realizes that the movie is hot garbage. I wish writers and directors actually judged their scripts based on if they're funny or not. Not that they're going to make a shit load off of sales because of their predecessor. If I was directing a sequels to a Bad Santa type of movie, I'd be hitler when it came to the jokes. They better work and be hilarious, because if not, rewrite time! They have all these writers at their disposal, and if one of them doesn't work, there is another equally, if not funnier person willing to help punch up and make this sequel just as funny as the original.

Bad Santa 2
Dumb and Dumberer
Joe Dirt 2

Now Super Troopers has a good chance to fall into this category. I'm scared, guys.

.........There was a Joe Dirt 2???

Back