BAD SANTA 2 Trailer

Dragonlordxxxxx

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
First Trailer for BAD SANTA 2 Starring Billy Bob Thornton

Bad-Santa-2-081116-Dragonlord.jpg

Bad Santa 2 returns Billy Bob Thornton to the screen as America’s favorite anti-hero, Willie Soke. Fueled by cheap whiskey, greed and hatred, Willie teams up once again with his angry little sidekick, Marcus (Tony Cox), to knock off a Chicago charity on Christmas Eve. Along for the ride is ‘the kid’ – chubby and cheery Thurman Merman (Brett Kelly), a 250-pound ray of sunshine who brings out Willie’s sliver of humanity.

Mommy issues arise when the pair are joined by Academy Award, Golden Globe and Emmy-winner Kathy Bates, as Willie’s horror story of a mother, Sunny Soke. A super butch super bitch, Sunny raises the bar for the gang’s ambitions, while somehow lowering the standards of criminal behavior. Willie is further burdened by lusting after the curvaceous and prim Diane, played by Christina Hendricks, the charity director with a heart of gold and libido of steel. Bad Santa 2 opens on November 23, 2016.

the other teailer is 10x better. this one sucks.

First Trailer for BAD SANTA 2 Starring Billy Bob Thornton

The original was one of my favorites of all time. They had better keep this rated R, if they fuck this up, shame on them. Some things are sacred.
Otherwise it will look like this.
6GJWk_f-thumbnail-100-0.jpg

The original was one of my favorites of all time. They had better keep this rated R, if they fuck this up, shame on them. Some things are sacred.
Otherwise it will look like this.
6GJWk_f-thumbnail-100-0.jpg

It's rated R. You can go find the red band trailer and you'll see.

My third favorite Christmas movie of all time. I'm hoping it doesn't suck.

I avoided the first movie for years because I didn't think I'd get into it. I'm a traditional kind of guy around the holidays and Bad Santa is anything but a traditional kind of Christmas movie. Nevertheless, I finally sat down and watched it and thought it was hilarious and surprisingly sweet.

The trailers for this one aren't doing anything for me, though. It seems like too little too late, and also feels like a bunch of guys who got together again because they needed the money.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw the red band trailer on Twitter. I didn't laugh as much as I thought I would.

Different writers, Terry Zwigoff not directing this. There is no reason to think this will be any good and the trailers confirm that.

the best thing about the last movie was lauren graham

Different writers, Terry Zwigoff not directing this. There is no reason to think this will be any good and the trailers confirm that.
I dunno, there are other good writers and directors out there. It might suck but I'm not writing it off just yet.

But WTF where's the "f*ck me Santa" chick?

Can I fix you some sandwiches?

Don't expect it to be great that but I'm still watching it

Loved the first one and was looking forward to this til I saw the Red Band trailer
I'll wait til its on tv

Loved the original. Watch it every year.

I'll rent this from Redbox if it doesn't get decent reviews.

10 years ago, I would have been in the theater for something like this, guaranteed. Now, I'm a little snobbier. Zoolander 2 came and went. I still haven't seen it. I did catch Paul Blart 2, though. So bad, it was actually kinda good.

"How can they drop me onto my own head?"

To this day, this is still one of my favorite quotes

I love bad Santa I will be going to theaters for this I haven't been in years

Man I hope this doesn't completely suck.

I remember how stoked i was for dumb and dumberer when that trailer came out and that movie was shit.

Back