Bad performances from good/well known actors.

Amerikuracana

Life allows the illusion of relativity
Banned
Reaction score
I was watching "The Davinci Code" the other day, and realized that Tom Hanks was pretty bad in it. Like, he wasn't really into it, like he thought it was stupid. Somebody else could have done better. I like Tom Hanks.

I also do not like Harrison Ford in 'Blade Runner.' His monologue that accompanies the movie doesn't even sound believable. I sometimes wonder of that movie gets so much love because Darryl Hannah was hot and the flying cars looked real. Because it sure wasn't Ford's performance. I kind of think it was bad.

Those are my two, anybody got more?

Tom Hanks in The Da Vinci Code is like Tom Hanks in Forrest Gump, compared to Tom Hanks in Angels & Demons.

I know that he's not winning any Oscars, but Bruce Willis was, at one point, an extremely respected actor. Cross-reference that with his performance in A Good Day To Die Hard, which is one of the laziest movies I've ever seen. It's absolutely dreadful, and his performance is a big part in it.

If you want to see how shitty Sean Penn and Kevin Spacey can be, watch Hurlyburly.

Robert Deniro in almost every movie after 2000.

Harrison Ford in Six Days 7 Nights, Random hearts.

Al Pacino in "The Recruit", Gigli, Righteous Kill, and almost all of his recent crap.

Morgan Freeman in "Edison Force" (don't ask)

Wait, Robert DeNiro made more movies after "Ronin"?

johnny depp in chocolate factory=kill me

and nicolas cage in about.....anything, mainly con air

I remember liking this movie as a kid, but upon rewatching it a few weeks ago:

Blown Away, Tommy Lee Jones and Jeff Bridges.

Their Irish accents sucked.

Tommy Lee Jones version of Two Face in Batman Forever

Brad Pitt in 'Fury'

He was just odd.

Samuel L Jackson, Ewan McGregor and Natalie Portman in Revenge Of The Sith.

Writing was clearly to blame for that one.
I know. They didn't have much to work with.

That's what happens when you expect CGI on it's own to carry a film.

Anthony Hopkins in that BS exorcism movie mailed it in until the very end.. Which saved hi some face, because that "based on a true story" heap of sh*t was a joke. Besides his performance in the last 15 minutes.

Samuel L Jackson, Ewan McGregor and Natalie Portman in Revenge Of The Sith.

Ewan McGregor wasn't that bad, but Sam Jackson sucks in front of a blue screen something fierce. Also, I don't think he liked a distant past where everybody was a grown up and nobody spoke jive. No offense, being honest. I agree with 2/3 of those.

Ewan McGregor wasn't that bad, but Sam Jackson sucks in front of a blue screen something fierce. Also, I don't think he liked a distant past where everybody was a grown up and nobody spoke jive. No offense, being honest. I agree with 2/3 of those.

"DESCRIBE THE MAN!"

"He's short...he's green"

"DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH?"

"What?"

"DOES YODA LOOK...LIKE A BITCH?"

Bruce Willis has been phoning it in for awhile now. with the exception of the RED movies. his body language has been I don't give damn.

He was a good casting as Obi-Wan for sure.

Ian McDiarmid was somehow good in Revenge Of Shit. Perhaps he can adapt to terrible writing better than most.

Anthony Hopkins in that BS exorcism movie mailed it in until the very end.. Which saved hi some face, because that "based on a true story" heap of sh*t was a joke. Besides his performance in the last 15 minutes.

The Rite. :p I always hear bad things about that movie. I find it decent because I'm always into Horror genre and especially ones involving bible. And I love Sir Hopkins *pokes* avatar. His demon rant and taunt obviously saved the movie though.

If anything his performance in The Wolfman 2010 was worse than in The Rite. That's just my opinion.

EDIT:
The Wolfman was a worse movie compared as well. Again, my opinion, and I'm sure there will be some that feels differently. Either way, neither were great movies.

Elizabeth Olsen in Godzilla , she's kinda just there

Back