Bad news: the average American woman now weighs 166.2 lbs.

Public health data is pretty conclusive: poverty is the best predictor for obesity.

It's pretty striking when you look for this in big cities. Go to a grocery store in the hood and there'll be fatties everywhere. Go to the ritzy places and they're all slim.

Poverty keeps people from buying healthy food, which is more expensive. Plus, it creates bad habits that are hard to part with.

I think it has to do more with the poor not caring about their personal appearence or health in general.

Since we have a lot of fat people here in Mexico and yes, poorer usually means fatter (unless they do hard manual labor). The whole there is no fresh produce doesnt applies in Mexico where produce is cheaper than processed food.

If there is one culprit i would say its soft drinks and sugary treats in general.

Exactly. It's like people have no concept of body fat percentages. Or proportions.

It's like saying the average American male is 5'10 200 lbs and then finding a picture of a ripped NFL running back of that size and weight and saying "looking good, America!"

Yeah man these "big" girls that people post up are always chicks that are thicker but with exaggerated hour glass figures. You go out to a club that's packed on a Friday night and there's maybe 1 girl in there like that. The rest of the girls that are her height and weight don't carry it nearly as well and end up looking fat.

I guarantee the chick on the right is sub 200 lbs. She's probably like 170-180. Depending on her height, she may even be 160 or so.

Kate Upton is 5'10" at 141 lbs and has huge boobs. If she were 5'5" (the average american female height) she'd probably weigh 120 lbs.

To clarify I just meant id bang chicks that were close to 160 like Kate Upton and Beyonce who are known to be bigger than the average woman. Now if you're saying one of those chicks in that pic weighs close to 160, then yea I made a huge mistake on what I said previously. I don't want fat chicks but I don't mind a girl with a few lbs on her. I'll leave it at that.

Thats what you get for letting the hispanics in. Mexican food p4p the fattiest most addictive shit out there.

Carb on top of carb on top of carb. And it's glorious! :eek:

Actually Mexican food can be very healthy and low calorie, it relies on fresh flavours and spices, it doesn't need oil and deep-frying. Practically all of the greasy food Americans call "Mexican" is Tex-Mex. Hard shell tacos, refried beans, yellow cheese, sour cream, nachos, etc, guess what? Not real Mexican food.

Exactly. 150 at the lowest, she has too much thickness to be that small, which is what I prefer. Thick chicks over skinny bones all day.

Except most chicks who weigh 160 are not just thick chicks with nice curves...they are round with flab.

Actually Mexican food can be very healthy and low calorie, it relies on fresh flavours and spices, it doesn't need oil and deep-frying. Practically all of the greasy food Americans call "Mexican" is Tex-Mex. Hard shell tacos, refried beans, yellow cheese, sour cream, nachos, etc, guess what? Not real Mexican food.

that's true, but only to certain areas of mexico.

i know that the area where my parents grew up, they used a lot of lard. lard on a pan for eggs, or beans, or pretty much everything. they ate meat every single day, and drank tons of soda and ate a lot of candy. i'm sure that other areas of mexico ate healthier. maybe along the coasts where fish was something that was eaten daily? i'm not too sure about that.

I predict a bunch of neckbeards ITT are going to complain about not wanting to fuck woman who weigh half as much as they do

completely agree this is America FFS. what normal income guy can say with honesty that he hasn't banged a fatty. now most aren't as proud as I am to admit it but it's sherdog nobody know's who I am. and with the 1/3 of all American women clinically overweight/obese. that means all the thin chicks have like 4 boyfriends(I don't math so don't judge me)

since this is a mathematical impossibility a lot of guys are banging fatties, married to fatties, have girlfriends that are fatties.

"You're welcome"
- Texas and Mexico border towns

Beyonce is petite.

Here's a real 5'7" 150 lbs

507-150_Kandis_L3.jpg

Here's Beyonce.

Isys-Beach-Girls-1-beyonce%20bikini%20pic04228.jpg

Only part that has much weight is her ass/thighs/hips. The rest of her body is below average in size/proportion. Dem bewbs don't weight that much.

Edit: I'm way late with this. :icon_conf

LOL you must be from the Mexican south, here in wealthy mexico we eat beef with cheese and flour tortillas packed with lard. We eat corn too, but its always fried.

It'll probably settle at 130 after the Chinese takeover.

that's true, but only to certain areas of mexico.

i know that the area where my parents grew up, they used a lot of lard. lard on a pan for eggs, or beans, or pretty much everything. they ate meat every single day, and drank tons of soda and ate a lot of candy. i'm sure that other areas of mexico ate healthier. maybe along the coasts where fish was something that was eaten daily? i'm not too sure about that.

The furthers from the north you go the healthier it gets. Sonora being the fattest state around. I think we rival polynesians when it comes to obesity.

obesidad-en-mxico-2.jpg

Gluttony is truly repulsive. It blows my mind that people can manage to wear their excessive fat as a badge of honor.

The furthers from the north you go the healthier it gets. Sonora being the fattest state around. I think we rival polynesians when it comes to obesity.

obesidad-en-mxico-2.jpg

jalisco here. that looks about right.

Thats what you get for letting the hispanics in. Mexican food p4p the fattiest most addictive shit out there.

Japanese, Italian, Vietnamese food > Mexican food. Imo

Beyonce is petite.

Here's a real 5'7" 150 lbs

507-150_Kandis_L3.jpg

Here's Beyonce.

Isys-Beach-Girls-1-beyonce%20bikini%20pic04228.jpg

Only part that has much weight is her ass/thighs/hips. The rest of her body is below average in size/proportion. Dem bewbs don't weight that much.

And that fat chick is disgusting.

Japanese food? really? i like a japanese cook, but their food is just like chinese food on a diet. Never tried vietnamese though.

Italian is pretty good though, but i find it relatively boring.

Good thing I've never settle for average chicks and only fucked hot chicks.

Japanese food? really? i like a japanese cook, but their food is just like chinese food on a diet. Never tried vietnamese though.

Italian is pretty good though, but i find it relatively boring.

Japanese food is great:

sushi-party-platter-delivery.jpg

chiso-zanmai-japanese-buffet-restaurant-offerings.jpg

I definitely recommend you try Vietnamese food. It's good stuff.

1686f9c719bd56afda8d00fb1fe2d7fc.jpg

Pho+Bo+(Vietnamese+Beef+Noodle+Soup)+500.jpg

f_p19Platter.jpg

So... the average americain woman is... fat.

I live in Canada and this past weekend I went to a local food festival. Tons of fatties everywhere. America, we aren't far behind.

You went to a food festival and were surprised to see fat people? lol

Japanese food is great:

sushi-party-platter-delivery.jpg

chiso-zanmai-japanese-buffet-restaurant-offerings.jpg

Japanese is a combination of quality of materials and quality of cooking, the food itself is relatively simple.

Chinese is far superior to Japanese.

I definitely recommend you try Vietnamese food. It's good stuff.

1686f9c719bd56afda8d00fb1fe2d7fc.jpg

Pho+Bo+(Vietnamese+Beef+Noodle+Soup)+500.jpg

f_p19Platter.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, there is a small joint where i live that supposedly serves vietnamese, definitively trying.

Except most chicks who weigh 160 are not just thick chicks with nice curves...they are round with flab.

Exactly. Gorgeous women with nice hips and supple curves usually weigh around 130. Most fitness models who have far more muscle than the chicks we're talking about in this thread weigh 125-135 and their legs and asses are fucking massive. They also have big, fake boobs.

160 is going to be out right fat for most women. Remember, the average height is only 5'5" for the American woman.

Japanese is a combination of quality of materials and quality of cooking, the food itself is relatively simple.

Chinese is far superior to Japanese.

Yeah, there is a small joint where i live that supposedly serves vietnamese, definitively trying.

The only Chinese food I've seen around has been the westernized stuff. Everything is coated in batter, very salty, with little flavour. I'll try to find some authentic Chinese cuisine and report back.

But they're OK with that and that's what's important.

And as a single man with a 3000 ng dl blood testosterone level (married now I'm 138 ng dl) I had to bag something daily would I have preferred them to all look like Jennifer Lopez well....yes.

but that's not reality and big bitches need love too.

Pretty much all traditional cuisines are terribly unhealthy. Latin American, European, Asian, it doesn't matter. It's all full of carbs and fat.

If I had to choose the less unhealthy ones it'd be Japanese, Vietnamese and Mediterranean. Those at least have some non-starchy carbs in their regular lineups.

That is awful, 166lbs is a lot for most women.

It can't be much better here in the UK. There are loads of students temping where I work at the moment, and so many of them, male and female, are fat as hell. I wonder why this is happening?

Pretty much all traditional cuisines are terribly unhealthy. Latin American, European, Asian, it doesn't matter. It's all full of carbs and fat.

If I had to choose the less unhealthy ones it'd be Japanese, Vietnamese and Mediterranean. Those at least have some non-starchy carbs in their regular lineups.

I could go for all three right now. I agree with you, starch is a big factor in weight gain.

Healthy food is more expensive than unhealthy food. Lazy is easier than active.

you can buy a shitload of fruits and veggies for like $10. people are just lazy-as-fuck.

Yep. I've seen some absolute BEASTS in the US. Go down a high street in a major city in Cali on a weekend and it can feel a little like you're on safari.

Every now and then you'll see an absolute beauty...then you'll lose sight of her in the herd.

Healthy food is more expensive than unhealthy food. Lazy is easier than active.

Healthy food is cheap as fuck.

tomato.jpg

like $2 a pound, less sometimes. Food that is both cheap and requires no effort is unhealthy though.

You are right about people being lazy as fuck. That is the main problem.

Traditional cuisines (and more modern processed stuff, really) were designed to be calorically dense and keep people healthy with small portions. People do not eat them in small portions.

Back