Bad news: the average American woman now weighs 166.2 lbs.

You boys are acting super scary. I'm all in.

b1XzOq5.jpg

mM2nvYU.jpg

Cye2nHb.jpg

Dunno where you are from but women who weigh 166.2 don't look like that round here, bruh.

We famous for our whale watching, if you know what I mean.

Yummy. But seriously, where are these numbers from?

Feet&inches&pounds are the dummest fucking measurements ever...

How the hell do people allow this to happen to themselves?

If me or my gf are even retaining a few pounds of water from holiday, we cut all the junk out for a couple days and get on some ECA until we're leaned out again.

Healthy food is more expensive than unhealthy food. Lazy is easier than active.

It's not even the food, it's the unactive lifestyle of these fatties that are causing their fatness.

I don't give a crap about eating healthy, and i have no weight or fat issues. I walk over 5 miles a day just for my job. If half those fatties walked 5 miles a day, they would cease to be fatties.

I predict a bunch of neckbeards ITT are going to complain about not wanting to fuck woman who weigh half as much as they do

I never said I wouldn't bang the 160 lb chick dude, lol. And you're wrong, Beyonce weighs 130 lbs, so she's a perfect example of what I was talking about. Nice curves, small waist.

She's not 130, I don't care what she lied about, there's no way she's 130, I'd say 150 at the lowest. She has too much tits, ass and theighs to be 130.

we should remember that there is still a large percentage of women who are not fat, and are in good shape. i think that the already-fat women are becoming fatter, with i'm sure a somewhat decent amount of girls who are simply going from slender to chubby.

i still see lots of chicks in great shape. it probably depends where in the country you're at, as well.

How the hell do people allow this to happen to themselves?

If me or my gf are even retaining a few pounds of water from holiday, we cut all the junk out for a couple days and get on some ECA until we're leaned out again.

Because you two care about how you look/care about being healthy.

I'm guessing you're the minority.

we should remember that there is still a large percentage of women who are not fat, and are in good shape. i think that the already-fat women are becoming fatter, with i'm sure a somewhat decent amount of girls who are simply going from slender to chubby.

i still see lots of chicks in great shape. it probably depends where in the country you're at, as well.

The fat girls use to be rare, a tiny minority.

Well, there are hardly any 66.2 pound women out there, so the 266.2 pounders are skewing the average. Hopefully the median is under 160.

The fat girls use to be rare, a tiny minority.

oh, i don't doubt that the fat-girl demographic is increasing. i just don't think that this is a recent phenomenon. it has been happening for quite a while now. but like i said, there are still areas of this country where you don't see a lot of really fat women. i'm thinking mainly in large cities, beach towns, and general cosmopolitan areas. i think that areas of the mid-west and south are giving the women who are in good shape a bad name, is all.

i'd like to see stats on the ratio of fat women in different areas of the country. that would be interesting to me, so i'll know where not to live haha.

She's not 130, I don't care what she lied about, there's no way she's 130, I'd say 150 at the lowest. She has too much tits, ass and theighs to be 130.

No offense but I don't care about your conjecture, Google says 130 and that's the only thing we have to base this discussion on. Until you find an actual source, she's 130.

Well, there are hardly any 66.2 pound women out there, so the 266.2 pounders are skewing the average. Hopefully the median is under 160.

yeah, that's mainly what i was getting at. the really fat women are distorting what we would assume the, "average" woman would look like, based on 166lb. average.

oh, i don't doubt that the fat-girl demographic is increasing. i just don't think that this is a recent phenomenon. it has been happening for quite a while now. but like i said, there are still areas of this country where you don't see a lot of really fat women. i'm thinking mainly in large cities, beach towns, and general cosmopolitan areas. i think that areas of the mid-west and south are giving the women who are in good shape a bad name, is all.

i'd like to see stats on the ratio of fat women in different areas of the country. that would be interesting to me, so i'll know where not to live haha.

My high school years were the 70's. When I look out around here the last decade I am shocked at the difference. I had to go look at an old year book to compare. I fat girl in the school. I would say where I am at 30% are obese, half are over weight, then the middle of the road with about 5% being slender. When I go to the closest city I am mortified, it's far far worse 100 miles from here in the city. It's been a few years but when I was in Chicago, Cincinnati, and, Indy I saw a majority I would call fat.

It's been ten years since I have been in Florida or California and I saw a lot of fat girls then. Each decade seems worse than the last.

My high school says were the 70's. When I look out around here the last decade I am shocked at the difference. I had to go look at an old year book to compare. I fat girl in the school. I would say where I am at 30% are obese, half are over weight, then the middle of the road with about 5% being slender. When I go to the closest city I am mortified, it's far far worse 100 miles from here in the city.

A lot of people got fat or fatter in the 80s. You watch 70s movies and it's shocking how thin everyone is.

i guess it just comes down to an overall laziness, with technology making it easier to function as lazy. and probably a justification from the p.c. police who are defending fat women. we've all seen the threads here which are about women defending their fatness. as a male, it's disgusting. but guys are also becoming fatter.

There's nothing beautiful about this. These are 200 lb chicks, if they dropped 40 lbs, it would make a HUGE difference.

I guarantee the chick on the right is sub 200 lbs. She's probably like 170-180. Depending on her height, she may even be 160 or so.

Kate Upton is 5'10" at 141 lbs and has huge boobs. If she were 5'5" (the average american female height) she'd probably weigh 120 lbs.

A lot of people got fat or fatter in the 80s. You watch 70s movies and it's shocking how thin everyone is.

It is hitting some of the rural areas late. I blame some of it on TV and commercial entertainment.

Having fun used to be running, climbing, doing physical games. People also did more of their own work after their regular job around their property.

Big difference in the average American woman weighing 166lbs and a chick with huge knockers that squats 3x a week weighing 166lbs.

The former makes up about 98% of them, the latter 2%.

Exactly. It's like people have no concept of body fat percentages. Or proportions.

It's like saying the average American male is 5'10 200 lbs and then finding a picture of a ripped NFL running back of that size and weight and saying "looking good, America!"

Public health data is pretty conclusive: poverty is the best predictor for obesity.

It's pretty striking when you look for this in big cities. Go to a grocery store in the hood and there'll be fatties everywhere. Go to the ritzy places and they're all slim.

Poverty keeps people from buying healthy food, which is more expensive. Plus, it creates bad habits that are hard to part with.

Holy shit that's way heavier than I would have guessed. I would have guessed something like 130 lbs lol.

The average gets swayed fairly easily too. There aren't many adult women that weigh less than 105lbs but there are a ton that weigh 200lbs+. The average ends up getting swayed easily and there aren't many 20lb ladies running around to get it back to normal.

166 pounds of muscle isn't too huge (depending on the height). 166 pounds of fat is fucking disgusting.

These people are walking billboards saying "I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT MYSELF OR MY HEALTH"

One thing I like about Asian countries is they have more sensible food portion sizes. I eat a meal that is about 1/2 the size of American food portions and I am full and satisfied. I eat an American-sized food portion and I am stuffed.

Public health data is pretty conclusive: poverty is the best predictor for obesity.

It's pretty striking when you look for this in big cities. Go to a grocery store in the hood and there'll be fatties everywhere. Go to the ritzy places and they're all slim.

Poverty keeps people from buying healthy food, which is more expensive. Plus, it creates bad habits that are hard to part with.

true. i also think that there isn't as much of an incentive for people in poor areas to be in shape. let's face it, a big reason why people work hard to stay in shape, is because they want to impress those around them. it's also why people buy expensive cars and fancy clothes. it's not so much about them, as it is about maintaining a high-social status in your community.

poor people don't give a shit. it's not really a moral judgement. people don't have to maintain some kind of status for others. it's just an opinion from an outside point of view.

There's nothing beautiful about this. These are 200 lb chicks, if they dropped 40 lbs, it would make a HUGE difference.

would ......all of em would glee fully. just long as none of my boys see them entering or leaving my domicile I'm good.

Thats what you get for letting the hispanics in. Mexican food p4p the fattiest most addictive shit out there.

Back