Bad move by Bisping

D 1 Wrestler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Anderson has been in humble mode since he got popped, Bisping should have left him there, instead now he has triggered taunting Anderson mode and is gonna get lit up tomorrow. I put 30k vcash on Anderson, easy money.

Andersons false humility dont fool the count.

Anderson was triggered for both Weidman fights and lost

shut the fuck up

shut the fuck up

I think you missed the point, that was his normal mode against weidman and he lost to a better fighter, but look at how he fought during the Diaz fight, no taunting, humble, boring. The Anderson that fought Diaz could have been beaten by Bisping, but now he has awaken the old anderson. Also please dont compare weidman to bisping lol

taunting anderson beats bisping 10/10 humble anderson was 50/50 fight

You know, despite the hate A/S gets for getting popped, and some of his showboating antics in the cage, outside of it, he is one of the nicest guys in MMA.

I like Bisping's feistiness at times, but sometimes he goes overboard, with the wrong fighters.

This may have some karmic implications for him. lol!

Bisping goin for the "shit your pants? dive in and swim"

40 y/o deflated cheater who relies on steroids wont have shit for the count

shut the fuck up

Huh? Weidman didn't really talk shit at all to Anderson in the first fight. Second fight there was a good amount of respect between the two.

Anderson is noticeably annoyed with Bisping- not quite as mad as he was against Shale but close to it.

Amderson did the same to him a day ago.

I could see Anderson trying to physically hurt Bisping more so than flash KO him. Like he did to Bonnar and Chael. Hard knee to the chest.

shirt wearing anderson,who can trust it! :D

You're right, he might always get sucker punched or suffer a freak injury:confused:
Lol 'sucker punched'. Would be something to taunt people in all your fights and then after getting caught calling it a sucker punch. The only reason making that a sucker punch is because Anderson was made to look like a sucker..

Anderson is still gonna destroy Bisping though.

I really think that this fight is going to be a tailor made counter strike clinic. I don't think Bisping is fast enough to get out of the way and I don't think he hits hard enough to make Silva think twice about engaging "Murder Mode" like he did against Leben.

all i want is a good fight. I'm picking bisping though.

40 y/o deflated cheater who relies on steroids wont have shit for the count

You sound overly sensitive... Maybe you need some PEDs to balance out your high estrogen levels ;)

Bisping is no threat to any serious top 10 fighter. Dude gets rocked every fight by middle of the pack guys, his only goal in this fight is running all fight to avoid getting knocked out.

Last edited:
WTF Anderson gonna do about it? knock him out,Bisping been knocked out before.

Back