News "Bad MoFo" Jo Jo Calderwood 2.0 vs "Violence Queen" Ariane Lipski Moved To UFC Brooklyn, 1/19/19

Who wins?

• Calderwood

Votes: 85 49.7%
  • Lipski

Votes: 86 50.3%

• Total voters
There's a first time for everything. Ariane Lipski power is something she has never dealt with.

Lipski is as one dimensional as they get and has never fought a striker worth a damn. When I see her fight or work pads, i see stiffness.

Lipski is as one dimensional as they get and has never fought a striker worth a damn. When I see her fight or work pads, i see stiffness.
Lipski has good stand-up and solid ground game, not sure what makes her one dimensional. She actually puts her whole body behind the punch, while JoJo most of time throws pitty-patty arm punches and has lost against every decent opponent she has fought this far.

Last edited:
Jojo is my favourite female fighter but i don't think she will beat her opponent though. Her striking is a little slow and i think the other girl will KO her.

JoJo most of time throws pitty-patty arm punches and has lost against every decent opponent she has fought this far.
You think Valerie Letourneau wasn't a decent opponent?
PlaintiveCleverBlueandgoldmackaw-size_restricted.gif

UFC Brooklyn: Joanne Calderwood full pre-fight interview
MMAjunkie
Published on Jan 16, 2019

LOL... Jo Jo says about her last fight that she pulled the submission win out of her arse.

Last edited:
Session: Joanne Calderwood - MMA Fighting
MMAFightingonSBN
Published on Jan 17, 2019

Jo Jo looking very dangerous in this video.

Last edited:
UFC Brooklyn: Ariane Lipski Explains How She Got 'Violence Queen' Nickname - MMA Fighting
MMAFightingonSBN

Joanne Calderwood chats about moving to Las Vegas from the UK | UFC On ESPN+1 Media Day
TheMacLife

Jojo and Ariane seem to be trying to "outcute" each other; possibly trying to lull their opponent into a false sense of security? Also...didn't think Lipski was taller than Calderwood...is this Jojo's first first fight as the shorter fighter?

Rachel looks lost in the headlights...

Jarl

Jojo and Ariane seem to be trying to "outcute" each other; possibly trying to lull their opponent into a false sense of security?
Jo Jo wearing a dress with a huge human skull pattern on it, at the face-off, was her trying to lull Ariane "into a false sense of security"?
{<huh}

Back