Bad luck?

Cerdov

Orange Belt
Reaction score
My final exam happens to be on the 18th of jan, about 2 hours after the main event of UFC Boston, i'am planning of going yolo and giving the exam a good old middle finger and just go full cheat mode..

man :(

Unless you are going to the event this is what you do:

You skip watching UFC, avoid Sherdog and every other place on the internet or real life that has a potential spoiler, than the next day you "buy" the event that was broadcasted for free online.

You skip watching UFC, avoid Sherdog and every other place on the internet or real life that has a potential spoiler, than the next day you "buy" the event that was broadcasted for free online.

Or just read the results and worry about stuff that's important

My final exam happens to be on the 18th of jan, about 2 hours after the main event of UFC Boston, i'am planning of going yolo and giving the exam a good old middle finger and just go full cheat mode..

man :(

Diaz isn't fighting this weekend, man. Neither is Chael.

i think you should focus on your test.... however if your success or otherwise is resting on those last couple of hours before the exam then perhaps it's already too late!

This.

Especially since avoiding spoilers is pretty easy during the exam itself. Save the card as a reward for yourself afterwards.

if you aren't cheating you aren't trying.....

I had a buddy who would wear an Eddie Guerrero "Cheat 2 Win" shirt on exam days

cheat2win.jpg

What kind of a final exam is administered on a Sunday night?

Back