Bad Luck Daron Cruickshank

TASTEofmySCYTHE

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
CruickshankDetroitSuperstar.gif

CruickGIF.gif

DelightfulMediumBushbaby.gif

3 (T)KO's stemming from head kicks and still can't get a KOTN/POTN bonus.

I have no doubt he got paid for that shit, maybe not as much as the Bonus would have gotten him but he got paid no doubt.

Still he does this awesome shit on cards where people top him some how. Poor dude, probably figured he had it in the bag to.

And then Ronda gets one for every shitty fight

no kidding, her last arm wasnt anything special and she got an early stoppage bonus

That Brock Lesnar ref gets the closest look in the world.

Obviously UFC is motivating him by not giving in the dough so he can KO more people every fight. :icon_chee

deadly headkicks. he throws them very unorthodox and fast.
Yeh, I was looking at last night's .gif in GifCam frame-by-frame, and he throws them in the fuckin coolest way which I'm sure comes from his TKD background. It starts by him raising his heel as if he's gonna throw a low kick, and then it just whips upward in a completely telegraph-free motion where it starts like a low kick, looks like a mid kick, then ends in a high kick, that's really hard to see coming. It's fucking awesome. Koch probably didn't even see that last kick; note how he's trying a counter right hook then bop!

That combination was extremely impressive too-- right high kick to right straight followed by a feint left while stepping into the opposite stance to deliver the fight-ending left kick. War Tekken Crook!!

Soa's finishes aren't even close to as awesome as Cruickshank's.

Oh really? :icon_lol: I'm saying in terms of getting g kos and no bonuses. I realize I spin kick is more impressive than natural 1 punch ko on the ground

he always flies under my radar until he steps in the cage. always has good fights

qft, I always forget about teh shank until its fight time and then instantly my "fuck yea!" radar goes off when I realize who he is.

He has beautiful kicks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back