Bad gas

Steve3730

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
seriously I have the worst smelling gas on the planet. It is bad, I made a guy at work throw up. Once I even threw up from it. Everyone tells me see a doctor but I just laugh it off. It really doesn't matter what I eat, If I eat clean I still get it and if I eat bad it is of course way worst.

I'm wondering if I could have a slight food allergy that causes it? I was thinking maybe gluten since it is in most things. Is there any serious medical conditions that would cause it? It is nothing new I have always had it so I'm thinking not.

Embrace the awesome power of your flatulence.

lol oh I do, but I gotta be a little concerned. I actually felt a little bad when the guy threw up. I mean I laughed my ass off and told everyone I knew but I felt bad

Go see a doctor. You probably have too much or not enough bacteria in your gut. It could also be a sign of something a little more serious.

Do you eat a lot of fatty food?

I would defianlty ask a doctor about it. If if happens no matter what you eat then something isn't right.

Coffee make me have to s%$t, I think it is a natural laxitive though

One day i decided to have some fun. I ate a whole can of beans and punished my g/f throughout the night with SKUNK farts

give it a try.. It is hilarious

i don't eat to much fat. pretty normal and clean. I don't always have it sometimes I'm not gasy at all sometimes they don't smell but most of the time the smell is unbelievable.

is it around certain foods? it's usually your gut flora/bacteria and if your balance is off you can get some nasty remnents from fibers and whatnot. A sudden change in diet can do it too.

you could try a probiotic or doing the PEG laxitive + digestive enzymes and than probiotics thing for gut biofilms (basically breaks down any bacteria you don't want in the walls of your intestines and than the probiotics help rebuild your own).

more on that here Cooling Inflammation: Cure for Inflammatory Diseases

I've tried it and it seemed to help quite a bit, digestive enzymes with food also help sometimes (thats basically what beano and lactaid are but there are other broader spectrum ones as well on the market as well)

Try chickpea and peanuts, wayyyy better for that matter.

skunk farts are child's play. I have a couple distinct smells. Rotten pumpkin farts( they smell like a jack-o-lantern stuffed with dead cats)Playdough farts (the smell like play dough mixed with shit) and the two worst, perm farts( they smell like the chemical used when girls get perms) and death farts( they smell like death)

on a serious thanks for the advice I'm going to try the cooling inflam thing

i work in a warehouse. i'll hold it in in public but eventually my stomach will start hurting.

i had some stank ass fumes yesterday. the stupid best buy employees kept bugging me when i was there, so i'd leave pootrails for them to walk into as they went through the aisles.

Back