Bad fight for Ben Rothwell

metalbeat

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I think this is a really bad time for Ben to have to fight JDS. Ben has been on a tear right now and actually looking pretty legit. Its easy for me to root for a fat hairy maniac like him. Unfortunately another favorite of mine, JDS while extremely dangerous has looked pretty lackluster for someone of his elite status lately. So Ben basically has a super hard fight against a heavy hitter that if he loses ruins his momentum, but if wins I feel people will not give him the credit he deserves and say its because JDS sucks so now.

Agree or disagree?

JDS has looked not so great since Cain took his soul.

So Ben may have this one. It could also be a boring fight that ends in decision.

I keep picking against Rothwell, and he keeps surprising me.

His style is uglier than sin, but dude is huge, retard strong, and legit crazay. A dangerous combo.

UFC trying so hard to have Ben lose a fight. I agree JDS isn't a good match up but we haven't seen the JDS we are talking about in awhile now.

Ben Rothwell wins off sheer grit and toughness. Gonna be sad if JDS loses to that caliber of fighter

Well if we use MMA math, BEN= REEM(JDS) - 3(CAIN)

You must have missed JDS' come up and Cain KO. Current JDS probably loses but full head hair JDS would have eaten Ben Rothwell alive
giphy.gif

I agree with the rest though.

JDS loses one fight to a guy not named Cain Valasquez and suddenly he "isn't the same"?

I do think Ben has a solid chance, but JDS just beat Stipe prior to the Overreem loss(a year ago, but he doesn't fight all that frequently). It isn't like he's on a losing streak. He's still only lost to two people at HW in the UFC.

It's a win/lose for Ben.

If he wins than he's legitimately cleaning out the division and UFC can't deny him a title shot without looking suspect.

If he loses, than he messes up his streak and has to go to the back of the line. He'll probably never fight for UFC title if this happens.

This is a very dangerous fight for Ben and as much as I love him in picking JDS to win.

Ben Rothwell beats Cain & JDS right now.

Only politics will stop Ben Rothwell from getting the HW strap.

RIP JDS....never thought i would say that ever.

Dam everyone forget JDS beat Miocic. JDS will not hold back this time mark my words Rothwell the perfect opponent for that.

I hope rothwell brings in a sparring partner to emulate JDS standing there and looking dumbfounded

Agree its a meaningless fight for ben.

The only thing is if jds wins that it means rothwell wouldn't have been a very dominant champ anyways.

War Big Ben

dMlOmd4UkJBxm.gif

I'm fully on team Big Ben. JDS doesn't have the heart to fight anymore, he's too busy having fun w/ that young 24 yr old. He was barely active, and when he did have a match JDS looked horrible... IV Ban?, also he lost to the Jackson/Wink revived EcnoReem.

Nothing is going to stop Big Ben, except maybe the next season of Dancing with the Stars.

I keep picking against Rothwell, and he keeps surprising me.

His style is uglier than sin, but dude is huge, retard strong, and legit crazay. A dangerous combo.

I was going to write something until I read that post.
Well done.

Depends on how many punches to face he can take while doing that crazy shit with his hands.

Back