Bad experiences meeting UFC fighters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I met matt Serra and submitted him with 15 plates of Alfredo pasta

Back in the day Pat Militech cut me on line at concessions and smirked at me, lol. I should have beat his old limp armed ass. That was probably my only negative experience after training and working in the mma industry for 2 decades.

Tito is supposedly really cool to fans. I think people don't like him because he is disrespectful to other fighters like when he wears his custom tshirts after fights.
I think that was part of his persona like a wwe character. of course the lions den wasn't too nice to him either.

I met Ariel Helwani at UFC London weigh ins (Bisping vs Silva) - i ran up to him, he is quite tall and was also wearing a big Canada Goose jacket - i asked him to unblock me on Twitter!

He asked what did you do? Serveral times over - i said i was just going crazy about Brock Lesnar in some dumb shit.

He said if i emailed NY Rick he would unblock me - so i did - and he did!

How cool!

I gave Tank a ride to his Hotel at UFC 17, & he was cool as he could be. Fooking huge too, he took up damn near the whole back seat of a pretty big car.

uriah hall??? really do tell more
I've never been a fan really but I was shocked how much of an ass he was to everyone.

This really doesn't surprise me after seeing how he behaved in the pre-fight interviews leading up to his recent Silva bout. Seriously, go check it out if you want to watch some cringe material.
He's unbelievably arrogant, and was complaining the entire time about how stupid the reporters' questions were. It felt like he was about to walk out of the interview.
Go get some fans Uriah.

Have not met any pro fighters, although did play Counter Strike with Mark Hunt once, ironically he accused people of cheating, raged at his own team and quit , leaving his team hanging out to dry. Seemed like an child, but his online persona is probably different from reality.

Hey kid you taking a pic or a video? Not every fighter gonna be as cool the Iceman.

EdibleSaltyGourami.gif

I’d imagine the average fan annoying fighters for pix and what not looks this

bO09ZSL.gif

I saw BJ Penn at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I actually met Khamzat Chimaev in Sweden a couple years back at an MMA expo before he was well known.

He was walking around and I went up to him to say I was a fan, etc (I had been following his career) He was really nice and we talked for a while. He actually started asking me about my life and what I do, how I like school and stuff. I was telling him about how hot it gets during the Summer session and he takes his full bottle of protein shake and pours it onto my head, completely ruining my tapout shirt. He then looks me straight in the eye and says, "how could you possibly think that someone like me could like someone like you"? Then, he took a picture with his phone, laughed, and walked away.
These two comments...
So glad i found them again, lmao
{<jordan}

Karo Parisyan is pretty cool.

Joe Riggs is a GOD!!!

BJ Penn was an ass. Saw him at the airport and said hi BJ, asked for a photo and he just brushed me off.

On the other hand had a great time meeting Frank Mir and Josh Barnett. I guess they don't have manlet issues like BJ
usZRR.jpg

HHVSq.jpg

How tall are you, about 6'6"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back