bad exp with Sherdog.com

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by Gsoares2***, Nov 18, 2005.

1. Gsoares2***

Gsoares2*** Banned Banned

sensored

2. Soid

Soid Renegade of Funk

Great review. Thanks for being honest.

3. scorcho

scorcho Brown Belt

Too bad. I had to get on Sherdog's case about a glove exchange, but it turned out alright. Sad to hear you had a bad experience.

4. Aesopian

Aesopian Brown Belt

Budovideos 4 eva.

5. Fozzy1

Fozzy1 Guest

Never had any issues with them myself... Ordered numerous gloves, dvds... etc. hmmm did you try calling the ordering hotline? Posting a thread in customer service? E-mails do get lost sometimes :p

~Foz

6. Garrett

Garrett Guest

That is a fair assessment of an unusual situation and bad order fulfillment on our part. We provided bad service and the customer has spoken. We take this seriously and are working to resolve these issues.

This customer is in the small minority, though, and we are working all the time to eliminate all issues we have, however rare, with order fulfillment. The other customers with normal same- or next-day shipping rarely post. Sometimes they write emails and we appreciate them.

The only thing this customer posted that is not correct is shown above. We NEVER charged this card, and NEVER charge a card until the order is out the door. Besides being Sherdog.com's policy, it is also visa, MC, and AMEX policy.

7. Gsoares2***

Sensored

8. JeremiahBailey

JeremiahBailey Banned Banned

I appreciate your honesty.

9. Gsoares2***

seriously i think the mods should shut this thread down... considering the fact that it is being sensored..it should just be removed completely.

THings should be able to be discussed completely free without sensorship, if they are not.. Then they are just another weighted argument that is a complete waste of time.

I apoligize to all the people who have been named in this thread and will delete all post except this one.

10. naskwon14g

naskwon14g www.fightway.fr

It is "censored" not sensored...

lol

From my experience, Sherdog.com is one of the best MMA stuff online retailer. Never had any problem with them. Great service.