Bad dates

One of the worst dates also ended up with a unexpected surprise.
I met some Asian girl off pof or OKCupid (don't remember) and decided to meet up at BJs for some drinks.
Girl brings her iPad to the date and orders a fuck ton of food. I just had drinks because that's what I thought we were going to do.
While waiting for food, the girl was on her iPad the ENTIRE date. I thought it was the rudest shit ever and just shut down.
Being bored out of my mind, I asked her "so how much longer do you want to hang out?"
She replied, "What do you want to do?"
At this point I didn't give a shit what would happen so I said what we would all say.. "Want to go to my place and fuck?"
She said, "When will I get back home?"

I expected her to tell me to fuck off or leave abruptly, but instead she went back to my place and put out.
Lesson of the story, don't let a bad date throw your game off. You can still get laid in most shitty of situations.

I can't say I've ever had a terrible date - awkward maybe, but nothing that stands out as hilariously bad.

I think the closest thing that qualifies is a girl started crying over her ex boyfriend on our first date - I actually ended up seeing her a couple of times after (she was fun, but a bit bi-polar).

A girl also bit me once on a date thinking it was playful, but it hurt like a mother fucker.

I can't say I've ever had a terrible date - awkward maybe, but nothing that stands out as hilariously bad.

I think the closest thing that qualifies is a girl started crying over her ex boyfriend on our first date - I actually ended up seeing her a couple of times after (she was fun, but a bit bi-polar).

A girl also bit me once on a date thinking it was playful, but it hurt like a mother fucker.

hey Bb...how the hell are you?

Not a first date but fucked up all the same. I shagged this girl a few times, a solid 4 but big jugs and provided decent BJ. Anyway I lost interest until I hit a dry spell, texted her again. She said she was keen so I went to her house, hoping to go for a quick drive and shag.

She neglected to mention she had been in a serious car accident a few months earlier, was in a coma for 8 weeks and had an acquired brain injury. What this meant was she walked with a walking stick, spoke like she'd had 98 beers and was generally acting a bit "special".

So anyway, off we went for a coffee. The good thing was she had a disabled sticker so we got a park right out the front of the cafe ha ha! Had a chat, she told me about the accident etc, I wanted to get the fuck out of there, keep in mind I thought it was just a shag not a coffee date.

Anyway drove her back home, thinking of going for a quick BJ but felt a bit wrong tbh. So dropped her off and never replied to calls or texts again.
Dude I woke up my girlfriend just now laughing at your story, the cane is what got me ! This is terrible lmao u should of got the bj for vindication

I got one with one of my ex gfs. So I'm sitting at my boys house getting drunk and popped beans for the first time. After I popped the bean, my phone starts blowing up from ex about how she wants to do dinnner. I say no, I can't I'm doing something right now. She starts going in about how all I'm foing is drinking an not important but you claim to want me back. At this time, I was trying to get her back. Anyway, I agree to go. I was fucked up so bad so my friend drives me to this high end sushi spot. We meet up and things are ok at first but she notices my eyes look off. I then start ordering drinks and get even more fucked up to the point I'm screaming at her in the restaurant. They eventually kicked my ass out lol

I'm white, nerdy, and lived in a condo in a quiet neighborhood. I once dated this black lady and when she'd pull her vehicle in she would blast rap music so loud that her car would actually shake. Then when we'd have sex she'd start yelling my name and all kinds of dirty comments really, really loud. I had thin walls and felt like the whole neighborhood knew what I was up to.

Another time I was about to have sex with a lady, and she had the worst smelling pussy ever. It was awful, like she was sick or something. She looked at me and said "go ahead and lick it". I was so turned off that I got dressed and left. She had a hurt look on her face and the whole thing was quite awkward.

Last edited:
One of the worst dates also ended up with a unexpected surprise.
I met some Asian girl off pof or OKCupid (don't remember) and decided to meet up at BJs for some drinks.
Girl brings her iPad to the date and orders a fuck ton of food. I just had drinks because that's what I thought we were going to do.
While waiting for food, the girl was on her iPad the ENTIRE date. I thought it was the rudest shit ever and just shut down.
Being bored out of my mind, I asked her "so how much longer do you want to hang out?"
She replied, "What do you want to do?"
At this point I didn't give a shit what would happen so I said what we would all say.. "Want to go to my place and fuck?"
She said, "When will I get back home?"

I expected her to tell me to fuck off or leave abruptly, but instead she went back to my place and put out.
Lesson of the story, don't let a bad date throw your game off. You can still get laid in most shitty of situations.

Damn, honestly that's a win/win situation right there. If she leaves, then you got what you wanted and the bad date was over, if she obliged like in your situation, then you get laid.

I will keep this in mind if I'm in a date that is going horribly.

I'm white, nerdy, and lived in a condo in a quiet neighborhood. I once dated this black lady and when she'd pull her vehicle in she would blast rap music so loud that her car would actually shake. Then when we'd have sex she'd start yelling my name and all kinds of dirty comments really, really loud. I had thin walls and felt like the whole neighborhood knew what I was up to.

Another time I was about to have sex with a lady, and she had the worst smelling pussy ever. It was awful, like she was sick or something. She looked at me and said "go ahead and lick it". I was so turned off that I got dressed and left. She had a hurt look on her face and the whole thing was quite awkward.
I have nightmares about this kinda stuff. I really enjoy licking pussy and ive been lucky enough that they have tasted great

Back