Bad dates

There are some great stories in this thread, lol. One bad date for me would be this woman I met on POF years ago and gone home with. She forgot to tell me she had a yeast infection and I had to find out when I pulled her panties down. She tried to convince me it was not a discharge but just her being really "wet".

That is so disgusting.

Oh yeah I forgot!

I went on a date with the office manager where I worked.
Mistake #1, she was a superior. Mistake #2: She had been in a 5 year relationship with one of the bosses, who recently quit.

He still had a key to their apartment cause they used the second bedroom like a storage unit.

I was at her place when we saw him walk past the front window and start unlocking the security door. I ran around the corner and hid. The guy was a Hokkaido and karate nut so I didn't want him to know I was there. Anyways, now I'm trapped in the kitchen and he is blocking the only exit. I realized hiding was stupid so I sucked it up and walked out to both of them. He laughed and said it was fine that we were seeing eachother.

Long story short I wasn't that into her so I got Balanitis from her and called it quits.

In the end I found out she had banged 3 guys after the boss quit and they broke up.

heres an old one I shared a few years back....wasn't really a date or bad until the end....

you need to go read the "first date horror stories" thread... I just bumped it... here my teacher story.

about 6 years after high school, i returned home for some family thing. that evening, i went to one of the bars in the downtown area with a couple buddies and bumped into one of my former teachers (i'll call her Lola) who had taught me when i was a sophmore (she was also newly married when she taught us). at the time she became a teacher she around 23-24 so when we chatted and reconnected Lola was about 29-30 and i about 22-23. well, this woman was smokin. the type of teacher most of us want to nail when we're in high school but would most likely embarrass ourselves with if given the chance. also the type of smokin fine p.o.a. that we see in the news nowadays and just say "where were these whore teachers when i was in high school?!?!?" well, the evening progresses. occasionally i'll see Lola across the bar and smile. im thinking "man, would i like too.." my buddies and i joke about it, knowing getting laid by her is about as likely as falling out of a ship in the Pacific and not getting wet. so anyway, further into the night eventually she walks by me as i go to the restroom. she says something i dont hear because there was a speaker close to where we are standing. but the message is clear. she puts a note in my pocket and grabs my "special purpose" like shes trying to rip a phonebook in half :D before saying "DONT SAY ANYTHING TO YOUR BOYS!" right in my ear and walking away. and man did the walkaway look wonderful. so i go to take a piss (and clearly im pretty fucking pumped now. i probably looked the same as i did when i got Castle Grayskull on Christmas morning in the winter of 84'). i read the note. its says something like "ive always wanted to suck your ****. lets have won* (sic, i always thought this was hilarious since she taught English) memorable night." i also thought the fact that she "always" had wanted to do that was pretty telling since i was like 9-10 when she first met me. (we mostly all knew her before she became our teacher since she was from the same town)...

so i walk out of the bathroom and i cant wait to leave. my buddies are ready to party all night but i give some bullshit excuse to leave. and i see that Lola has just walked out the door with her friend. So i walk to my car and at this point im so amped up, i could destroy a car rampage style with my winky. so i wait 20 minutes (this was before cell phones were super popular. i probably had an early prepaid and it probably had no minutes knowing me) and call from a pay phone. she answers and tells me to hurry. i get to her house and holy fuck, fireworks. it was just like i had hoped, better than i could have imagined. she made me feel like i was cooler than Mark Wahlberg in "Boogie Nights." so the alcohol helped me to fuel my fire all night long. when the roosters finally crowed, we had maybe been asleep for around 30 minutes. then the weirdo started kicking into overdrive. she started saying the shit i hoped she wouldnt repeat. she began talking about how hot for me she was when she taught me then about how she always thought i was sexy when i was like 11-12. this and the fact that i thought i was gong to end up chained in her basement made me cut my losses and decide it was time to cut out. nobodies boiling my bunnies!!! so i open the bedroom door and walk into the living room and
there in the lazyboy sits her husband. or ex husband. never did get clarification on that one. i was to busy running out of the house.

i never did talk to her again. she did try to friend me on fb a couple years back. well shes tried a few times tbh but i thought it was wiser not to approve her.

all i could think of all day was "i wonder how long he sat in that fucking lazyboy listening to his wife or ex wife screaming like she had just been given a free line of credit at Bed bath and Beyond for life..."
[/QUOTE]

Dang smitty, she was giving you an obvious sign that she needed that ****-pleaser of hers filled. My man, if you were willing to sit through all of that, you should at the very least gotten something out of it. Son, I am disappoint.

I know man I went back and forth on it for a while. It was ripe for the taking but I just couldn't deal with her personality. I've put up with some annoying chicks to get some but this was beyond what I was willing to put up with.

Not a first date but fucked up all the same. I shagged this girl a few times, a solid 4 but big jugs and provided decent BJ. Anyway I lost interest until I hit a dry spell, texted her again. She said she was keen so I went to her house, hoping to go for a quick drive and shag.

She neglected to mention she had been in a serious car accident a few months earlier, was in a coma for 8 weeks and had an acquired brain injury. What this meant was she walked with a walking stick, spoke like she'd had 98 beers and was generally acting a bit "special".

So anyway, off we went for a coffee. The good thing was she had a disabled sticker so we got a park right out the front of the cafe ha ha! Had a chat, she told me about the accident etc, I wanted to get the fuck out of there, keep in mind I thought it was just a shag not a coffee date.

Anyway drove her back home, thinking of going for a quick BJ but felt a bit wrong tbh. So dropped her off and never replied to calls or texts again.

You're an asshole, you should have shagged her.

Share your 'fun'....

Sophmore year in college: I meet up with some of my friends from high school who went off to different colleges. We go back to our hometown, go out to eat, and there's this cute'ish waitress working there.

She and I hit it off and she gives me her phone number.

The movie Waterboy is out in the theaters and we go to see it. I hated it and she's cracking up at every dumb thing in the movie. I already know this is a bad sign. It's this low-sounding Butthead (from Beavis and Butthead) type laugh.

Movie ends and she and I just aren't on the same wavelength.

I quickly lose interest and just want to drop her off back home. We drive past Perkins and she starts begging for us to go there to get something to eat. So I think 'why not'. As we're turning around to go to Perkins she's being a bit more engaging....and I'm warming up to her.

We walk into the restaurant and she points to one of those claw drop machines and says "I love those!!".
We sit down, order our food, and she says she wants to quickly try it.

She's playing on that damn machine the entire time I'm sitting there waiting for our food. But she's playing it very animatedly: "Come on, Come on, Come on!!! Almost had it!!!" (stuff like that).... loud enough that anyone listening (and even those who aren't) can hear her.

I'm sitting at the table increasingly embarrassed as people are watching her laughing (she being completely oblvious to the whole thing). I'm honestly considering at this point sneaking out of the restaurant and just leaving her there and never talking to her again.

The food comes and she still doesn't come back to eat. I'm not certain if I'm more happy or more upset about it.

She comes back to the table, sits down, takes a bite or two and then asks if I have any quarters.
People are now realizing that we're together. She makes a scene begging for some dollars to play the machine some more. I hand her a couple of dollars out of shear embarrassment to just get the other people to stop looking at me.

She runs back to the machine, as loud and as animated as ever.... didn't do the trick: people are still looking at me, at her and laughing.

I have no appetite to even eat. But in my head the scene of me sitting there not eating is worse than that of me actually eating. So I start forcing it down.

Now I'm finished, too embarrassed to keep on sitting there and too embarrassed to go up to her and say "let's leave".
She yells to me as I'm paying the bill "get a doggie bag for my food!!".

When I finally muster up the courage to stand, I walk over by her and say "let's please leave now".

I'll leave it at that..... after that evening we never spoke again.

Damn dude she was trying to have fun. Sounds like you have a bad attitude.

So who won the bet? Or did you call it a draw after that?

I won the bet. I banged a couple hotties before John was able to get off the ground. but I also lost in a way. I ended up dating one of them for about a year. she was hot but it was a crazy relationship.

You're an asshole, you should have shagged her.

Lol! And not sure why a few other people thought I was a prick. We had no relationship other than 2 booty calls, she knew why we were catching up (for "some fun") and I couldn't bring myself to shag a girl with a walking stick.

I also forgot to mention i had to go in to see her at her house before we went, so I met her parents and family, they thought it was a proper date. I actually think I did the good thing here.

Another bad story: Took a girl to the beach one day on a first date. My car broke down so she had to drive, not a great start. Anyway, I'm self conscious enough about my pasty white skin and flabby torso, but I run into 2 guys from school who look like something from Muscle Mag, yep great. Date ended with no shags and never seeing her again, yep.

Lol! And not sure why a few other people thought I was a prick. We had no relationship other than 2 booty calls, she knew why we were catching up (for "some fun") and I couldn't bring myself to shag a girl with a walking stick.

I also forgot to mention i had to go in to see her at her house before we went, so I met her parents and family, they thought it was a proper date. I actually think I did the good thing here.

Another bad story: Took a girl to the beach one day on a first date. My car broke down so she had to drive, not a great start. Anyway, I'm self conscious enough about my pasty white skin and flabby torso, but I run into 2 guys from school who look like something from Muscle Mag, yep great. Date ended with no shags and never seeing her again, yep.

lol. who the fuck takes a girl to the beach on a first date when hes pale and fat?

Was enthralled by your story until this

Sounds made up

I had sex with a girl who said she doesn't give head. I never saw her again.

I had sex with a girl who said she doesn't give head. I never saw her again.

I had sex with a girl who said she "never does this" on the first date... I WAS SO LUCKY!

pretty sure that's never happened to anyone else.

I had sex with a girl who said she "never does this" on the first date... I WAS SO LUCKY!

pretty sure that's never happened to anyone else.

:icon_chee

2nd day of my actual work i got on date our secretary for accounting, after few chats on Skype

Like a noob

Never trust Skype profile pics

bump for the hell of it. where you at Paul!!!??

o3UbUjZ.gif

Share your 'fun'....

Sophmore year in college: I meet up with some of my friends from high school who went off to different colleges. We go back to our hometown, go out to eat, and there's this cute'ish waitress working there.

The movie Waterboy is out in the theaters and we go to see it. I hated it and she's cracking up at every dumb thing in the movie. I already know this is a bad sign. It's this low-sounding Butthead (from Beavis and Butthead) type laugh.

Movie ends and she and I just aren't on the same wavelength.

I quickly lose interest and just want to drop her off back home. We drive past Perkins and she starts begging for us to go there to get something to eat. So I think 'why not'. As we're turning around to go to Perkins she's being a bit more engaging....and I'm warming up to her.

We walk into the restaurant and she points to one of those claw drop machines and says "I love those!!".
We sit down, order our food, and she says she wants to quickly try it.

She's playing on that damn machine the entire time I'm sitting there waiting for our food. But she's playing it very animatedly: "Come on, Come on, Come on!!! Almost had it!!!" (stuff like that).... loud enough that anyone listening (and even those who aren't) can hear her.

I'm sitting at the table increasingly embarrassed as people are watching her laughing (she being completely oblvious to the whole thing). I'm honestly considering at this point sneaking out of the restaurant and just leaving her there and never talking to her again.

The food comes and she still doesn't come back to eat. I'm not certain if I'm more happy or more upset about it.

She comes back to the table, sits down, takes a bite or two and then asks if I have any quarters.
People are now realizing that we're together. She makes a scene begging for some dollars to play the machine some more. I hand her a couple of dollars out of shear embarrassment to just get the other people to stop looking at me.

She runs back to the machine, as loud and as animated as ever.... didn't do the trick: people are still looking at me, at her and laughing.

I have no appetite to even eat. But in my head the scene of me sitting there not eating is worse than that of me actually eating. So I start forcing it down.

Now I'm finished, too embarrassed to keep on sitting there and too embarrassed to go up to her and say "let's leave".
She yells to me as I'm paying the bill "get a doggie bag for my food!!".

When I finally muster up the courage to stand, I walk over by her and say "let's please leave now".

I'll leave it at that..... after that evening we never spoke again.

Some say she is still trying to lift the miniature Snoopy doll out of the pile.

Back