Bad Celeb Surgery...

That pisses me off. Courtney used to be the prettiest one on Friends and I wouldn't give a crap if she aged naturally. Celebrities are idiots it seems. Anniston is messing around with her face too much too.

That pisses me off. Courtney used to be the prettiest one on Friends and I wouldn't give a crap if she aged naturally. Celebrities are idiots it seems. Anniston is messing around with her face too much too.

The type of operation that Cox had done is a career killer too. Notice former stars like Meg Ryan that got similar shit done were never heard from again aside from pointing out what freak shows they are.

Courtney may need to be put on suicide watch after this -she looks awful.

I wonder if there are any before pics of her right before (like days before) she got this shit done.

I'll never understand this, literally 99% of the people who get plastic surgery look worse than before.

44930658.cms

A young Pamela Anderson might have been one of the most beautiful women to walk the planet.

150513.jpg

That's Tandem Axle Rose

Additionally.. The mono-nostril is freaking me out.

I don' think I have seen the left side version of Pamela Anderson (which looks completely like a different person and hot). It seems like it has always been the right side version of her even in the early 90s.

Another nose ruined by coke

Before................

Tara%20Palmer%20Tomkinson-0063.jpg

After................

tara-palmer-tomkinson-pic-splashnews-com-320276963.jpg

article-2022944-0D3196BD00000578-265_468x539.jpg

TPT1_280_1290718a.jpg

tara-palmer-tomkinsons-nose.jpg

^That's how I expected Rory to look after the Lawler fight.

Leslie Ash (British Actress)

article-0-0269516B00000578-123_468x421.jpg

Why do they all want a mouth like this....

r0v7lv.jpg

A young Pamela Anderson might have been one of the most beautiful women to walk the planet.

150513.jpg

Without a doubt.

And if I'm not mistaken, she wasn't shy about giving up that ass either if she thought it would get her somewhere.

The bastards that got her early on are worthy of a little envy lol

these girls with the lips. they saw angelina jolie back in the day. joilie and topanga are the only ones to pull that off looking sexy as hell. the rest not so much.

Back