Bad Boys III

I liked both of the Bad Boys movies, they were decent action movies. The luster has kind of worn off for a third one though....what with Big Willie being a batshit Scientologist and trying to turn his freaky ass kids into superstars

Shit movie. Lawrence simply isn't funny and never was.

Agreed but he was kind of funny in Blue Streak and Nothing to Lose. Probably the only movies I watched with him in it that I chortled.

He's like Adam Sandler. One of the most overrated 'comedians' in the industry, however the following sentence always precedes him "but he was in that one movie."

Agreed but he was kind of funny in Blue Streak and Nothing to Lose. Probably the only movies I watched with him in it that I chortled.

He's like Adam Sandler. One of the most overrated 'comedians' in the industry, however the following sentence always precedes him "but he was in that one movie."

Sandler's done a few decent films, and he wasn't being carried by Will Smith or Eddie Murphy. Lawrence has to rely on people to carry his overheating ass.

The church of scientology is where celebrities go to kill their careers

Ts you're talking out of your rear.

Bad Boys II fucking ruled.

You couldn't be more wrong.

Bad Boys II was a fantastic action movie. It was ridiculous and over-the-top. Just like a good action movie should be.

- Highway car chase scene was great
- Reggie scene is hilarious
-Cuba scene is great

Also had some great quotes.

who that? Who in my house? - Haitian guy
I'm the Devil who's asking!? - Mike Lowry
The Devil...is not welcome....HERRRRE!- Haitian guy

I liked the first two. I don't know if they should be considered classic, but damn enjoyable.

I do think the third one could be good if they got a great writer, like Shane Black, and a better director than Bay.

i actually liked bad boys 2 better than the original, though i always had a soft spot for tea leoni. hard to trump gabrielle union.

also, without it, we would have never gotten this:

Bad Boys II is my favorite movie. That is all.

I thought Bad Boys was a very good movie, and I thought Bad Boys II was even better (just a bit too long for my liking). Granted, I'm not a cynical film critic like every Sherdogger seems to be, if I'm entertained by a movie I consider it a good movie, I don't really worry if every single bit of acting and dialogue is perfect or not. A third Bad Boys would be pretty cool in my opinion, though it could do to the Bad Boys franchise what Beverly Hills Cop 3 did to the BHC series (practically destroy it).

Bad Boys and Bad Boys II were fun action films. Not everything has to be some hipster psuedo-intellectual bullshit to be good.

IMO Indiana Jones and especially Ghostbusters are terrible and overrated.

Midnight Run and Lethal Weapon are good examples of good action-comedy's.

I watched lethal weapon a couple of years ago. It was a lot more serious than I remembered when I was still a teenager. I guess I only remembered the funny part.

the only good thing about bad boys 1&2 is this scene (michael bay has his moments with certain action scenes):

rest of the movie is will smith acting an obnoxious unrealistically rich cop and martin lawrence playing a functioning retard

Hells yeah.
bad-boys-uncut.jpg

This.

Fuq Bad Boys III
I wanna see Rush Hour IV

I just watched Pain and Gain last night. Barely watchable. How does Michael Bay do it?

Back