Bad Boys III

martin lawrence was funny in that one movie.

enemy of the state, or something. with gene hackman

I really enjoy both movies. Nice quotes from there

"Yvette is a masseuse.

She massages shit.

--She told me...."

..."big fucking eyes, but a nice fucking fish"

Bad Boys I & II were pretty good imo. I wouldn't hate to see a 3rd one

Love this scene

Nope. I'm a guy who doesn't laugh at Martin Lawrence because he isn't funny.
Unless he's stumbling around in the street public-incident style. That was funny.

I don't like him either, but Will Smith brought out the best in him. That and when he went running about whilst wearing all of his clothes. No drugs involved, honest.

Will Smith, Jackie Chan, Chris Rock, Eddie Murphy are all jokes. They ripped off a lot of people.

Will Smith, Jackie Chan, Chris Rock, Eddie Murphy are all jokes. They ripped off a lot of people.

I think they're all terrible actors if they don't get used perfectly. Chris Rock for example, what a terrible actor.

Eddie Murphy was so hilarious in BHC that you barely notice his terrible acting.

It's still enough to convince the wide public that you're an acting god. Dr. Dolittle... plenty of people would prefer that over a Brando performance.

"Supple leather. You ever just feel your leather mike?"

And man it must suck to be Cypher. Turn all your real world buddies over to Agent Smith, only to be plugged back into the Matrix as a police captain with anger management issues because your officers take ecstasy and talk to your fish at 2am. Agent Smith won that round.

Cypher_Car.png

Pretty sure that's them in the background.

Can't believe nobody posted this

just-got-real.gif

It's almost obligatory.

Bad Boys was ok if you could get past how much it borrowed from Beverly Hills Cop and Lethal Weapon.

Bad Boys 1 and 2 are awesome. Would totally watch a third film.

Just bumped into this: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1502397/combined

I don't know if the movie will eventually be done, but if it they do it please take this into consideration: While Bad Boys is a classic and IMO the best movie Will Smith has been in, the sequel Bad Boys II was terrible, beyond chidlish and one of the worst movies Will Smith has been in.

The jokes were childish, Martin Lawrence basically played a retarded officer and Will Smith over-did his usual "I'm too cool fo' yo' ass" acting.

I liked Bad Boys 2......so fuk you

Bad boys II was an entertaining movie in my opinion.... I will never understand people who hate on movies, especially action movies.... I mean a person has to be very naive or even dumb to think he is going to watch an "action" movie esxpecting to find a filmmaking masterpiece... I mean when you go watch a movie pretty much you ALREADY know what type of movie you are watching, and why you chose it... you have trailers, commercils, shit! like I said you have to be very dumb to go see a movie and dont have a really good idea of what you are going to see, and I dont mean the plot, I mean the "kind" of movie you are going to see.

To be honest I very hardly get disspointed at movies because shit if I go see Bad Boys II all Im expecting is a good action film with lots of shit blowing up, car chases, lots of firing and 2 black dudes making bad jokes, thats all, I dont expect anything else than that, and if I would then I SIMPLY do not go see that specific movie, I go see something else... but if you chose to see that movie and all you saw is what I just described then dont bitch, simply dont bitch!

Bad Boys II was a solid action film, the opening scene is hilarious. The fish scene as well. Both movies were great, I welcome a 3rd.

Back