Bad Boys III

I can't think of a better action movie from that decade.

the fudge? bad boys I & II were good imo.

and lmao at someone saying Sean Penn is a better actor then Will

the fudge? bad boys I & II were good imo.

and lmao at someone saying Sean Penn is a better actor then Will

I hope you're being ironic and not moronic. Sean Penn is a much better actor than Will Smith, even if you don't consider him as cool as Will Smith.

In the past 10 years Penn has also been better than Denzel Washington and Edward Norton.

Bad boys II was better in every way

And they're only talking about doing a 3rd

I can't think of a better action movie from that decade.

It was a great decade for action flicks. Even these days I enjoy some of them (Con Air, The Rock - both with N. Cage).

From the Nineties? lol

No, no, nooooooo! I couldn't even attempt to pick a favorite from the 90's. I was talkin about Bad Boy's 2. The 00's action landscape was pretty barren with the exception of the Rock's several failed attempts at replacing the irreplaceable Arnold.

Go let someone fart in your face for that comment.

He's absolutely right and I don't even think the second one is that good.

The action is better. The comedy is better. The villain is better. The first one is so incredibly fucking mid-nineties bland. It's like the sand paper of action movies.

Also, the guy above that mentioned that Bad Boys was the best action film of it's decade must have never seen T2, the Matrix or flicks like Face Off and most definitely, the Rock. What a shit show type comment.

Shit movie. Lawrence simply isn't funny and never was.

It was a great decade for action flicks. Even these days I enjoy some of them (Con Air, The Rock - both with N. Cage).

Was talkin about BB2. While Bad Boys was a huge success I don't think it would crack the top 100 action movies in the decade that could best be described as the decade of the action movie.

i cant even remember what happened in the first bad boys

bad boys 2, i do, however.

The action is better. The comedy is better. The villain is better.

That's some serious bullcrap. As I said: It's beyond childish, Martin Lawrence basically played a retarded cop. Pleae watch it again, even though I usually don't recommend it.

The character Mike Laurie deteriorated A LOT due to Will's terrible acting (if you can call that acting).

Too much violance. You need to know how to use violance in movies (Q. Tarantino)

And as sb. mentioned: It was waaaay too long.

Also, the guy above that mentioned that Bad Boys was the best action film of it's decade must have never seen T2, the Matrix or flicks like Face Off and most definitely, the Rock. What a shit show type comment.

I wouldn't put Matrix and Bad Boys in the same genre. Would you?

Was talkin about BB2. While Bad Boys was a huge success I don't think it would crack the top 100 action movies in the decade that could best be described as the decade of the action movie.

top 100? I hope you made a mistake again and meant to say top 10.

You a big Popeye chicken eating mother fucker aren't ya?

Nope. I'm a guy who doesn't laugh at Martin Lawrence because he isn't funny.
Unless he's stumbling around in the street public-incident style. That was funny.

The action is better. The comedy is better. The villain is better. The first one is so incredibly fucking mid-nineties bland. It's like the sand paper of action movies.

How about I give you a shit show in your living room?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back