Bad Boy "World Class Pro" Vs FIGHTING SPORTS POWER-FLEX shorts

CenturyDragon

White Belt
Reaction score
ok so im going to buy a new pair for shorts but i'm confused of which to buy bad boy's world class pro or fighting sports' power-flex they both look awesome, got stretchy panels in the inseam and sides of the shorts, internal drawstring, side leg slits and all but i'm worried that fighting sports isn't a good manufacturer also cuz they have the logos embroidered on the front and back (big logos) so would that get in the way of grappling?
here are both shorts in the links below, plz give me ur advice and recommendation

Bad Boy Brands Int'l, Inc.

chris is right i have the series one and the material in the middle felts up and threads get loose pretty fast and the movement feels a lil restricted

but imo id go with jaco or warrior

chris is right i have the series one and the material in the middle felts up and threads get loose pretty fast and the movement feels a lil restricted

but imo id go with jaco or warrior

thats exactly what i have been told from 4 friends who used it, what u think of the fighting sports one is it a good brand or not worth the money

thats exactly what i have been told from 4 friends who used it, what u think of the fighting sports one is it a good brand or not worth the money

Fighting Sports is a good brand, I do not know about their shorts, but you could always give them a try.

You should see if they have a return policy.

Get the Bad Boy IIs. I recently went to the OTM Fight shop and tried on some shorts(Hayabusa,Sprawl,Jaco,Bad boy,Otm,) I liked the bad boys and Jacos. They had the lightest and stretchiest material and were very comfortable. Jaco has more flex but the bad boys are a bit thicker and may be more durable over time. IDK about the other company but I like Jaco and Bad boy

Fighting Sports is a good brand, I do not know about their shorts, but you could always give them a try.

You should see if they have a return policy.

i hope they r, many people keep saying they r a ripoff of winning's stuff

my jacos are holdin up pretty good

the material is like under armor so they tend to dry themselves and be more breathe able,

the only thing was wen i first put them on they kinda sit high (above the knee) and fit smaller but wont slide down due to the grip in the back and draw string/velcro combo

jaco and warrior are more performanced based brands than either of the 2 originally mentioned.

the general opinion on the jaco resurgence short is to go a size up.

also if ordering online be wary of the unique internal fit adjustment system. the back of the shorts holds a large an adjustable flap that is lined with silicone grips. it's an odd feature that while very effective, can take some time to get used to.

warrior's latest offering, the annihilation short, are quality from top to bottom. the moisture wicking material is strong and slightly thicker than most fight shorts without adding unneccessary weight. all logos are also sewn on instead of screenprinted which speaks to the longevity and durability the shorts will offer over time.

also both of their current black/white offerings look a hell of a lot better than either of the shorts shown above.

r6xqtu.jpg
n2d6hz.jpg

Last edited:
jaco and warrior are more performanced based brands than either of the 2 originally mentioned.

the general opinion on the jaco resurgence short is to go a size up.

also if ordering online be wary of the unique internal fit adjustment system. the back of the shorts holds a large an adjustable flap that is lined with silicone grips. it's an odd feature that while very effective, can take some time to get used to.

warrior's latest offering, the annihilation short, are quality from top to bottom. the moisture wicking material is strong and slightly thicker than most fight shorts without adding unneccessary weight. all logos are also sewn on instead of screenprinted which speaks to the longevity and durability the shorts will offer over time.

also both of their current black/white offerings look a hell of a lot better than either of the shorts shown above.

r6xqtu.jpg
n2d6hz.jpg

i defiantly agree with u on the looks but i heard that jaco wears out pretty fast, btw what do u think of a brand called fuji kassen

Fuji Kassen MMA Fight Shorts | MMA GEAR GUIDE

if investing in a pair of fight shorts, it's best to go with a proven commodity in quality.

fuji is primarily a gi company that has expanded into the shorts market.

there are more reputable shorts manufacturers on the market such as jaco, warrior, and sprawl.

these companies focus on mma specific equipment so they are likely to have put more time, effort, focus, and funds into developing a quality product in their shorts.

I have no complaints with my Clinch Gear shorts. They fit great and the embroidery and stitching continues to look brand new after several cycles through the washing machine.

I have no complaints with my Clinch Gear shorts. They fit great and the embroidery and stitching continues to look brand new after several cycles through the washing machine.

they r for sure form the best, i just didnt like their designs very much, have u ever tried bad boy pro 1 or fuji kassen shorts??

Back