1. We now have a new forum called Fantasy Matchup Discussion. Access it here

Bad Boy Shin Guards on Clearance

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by ckfighter, Oct 18, 2010.

1. ckfighter

ckfighter Blue Belt

Hey guys I got another one for ya. For some reason they keep on coming, I guess MMA Warehouse is doing some fall cleaning. Whatever, better for us. This time it's the Bad Boy Leather Shin Guards. The reviews are mixed on this item. The major flaw I have heard is that they slip a lot during sparring. At the same time I have heard that the construction is very solid and worth the $60 price tag. Since they are over 30% off and now going for $40, I figured that is worth a mention especially since any shin guard worth its weight is usually not below $45. Plus every size from small to XXL is still available. If you have any more info about the guards make sure to post it up so people can get that info. As usual I'll keep you guys posted on the deals as they come.

[​IMG]

Unfiltered MMA Reviews

2. Krimzon7

Krimzon7 White Belt

Dude, I own a pair of these things. If you train more than two times a week, DON'T GET THESE. I haven't had mine for six months and they are splitting at the seems. I have big calves, so I wouldn't recommend the backs. My guards slip off without me throwing a single f'n kick. The new Revgear gels suck too. I had a ser for one week, and they came apart already.

3. DI99

DI99 Brown Belt

big fan of badbay gear and clothing, was lookin into getting these but got hayabusa's instead. great deal though for sure