bad boy gis

Hey guys - the new Bad Boy gis are just about finished. They'll be leaving Sao Paulo and heading to SoCal around the end of this month. Keep your eyes open for a post on Sherdog that week - we'll be showing them to Sherdoggers first.

I got a oldschool badboy isami gi...i would like to make that my only cool patched out gi(i know i know)....badboymma, you guys got any cool looking patches i could buy?

Hey guys - the new Bad Boy gis are just about finished. They'll be leaving Sao Paulo and heading to SoCal around the end of this month.

can you upload any preview photos for now?

Any news on the when the new Bad Boy Gi will be available?

I got a oldschool badboy isami gi...i would like to make that my only cool patched out gi(i know i know)....badboymma, you guys got any cool looking patches i could buy?

for your sig

stocktone is the town homie

but they are from the nortside why would they trhow the west

BAD BOY- this must be false then. ^yeah, isami made the best badboy gis and they sold out last year. too badboymma went under though, badboy is a cool logo with a long history in mma.

What I dont get is all these fighters being sponsored by them recently, Diego, lil nog, Machida.

Hey Guys, We're having some mail problems with Brazil right now - Mail Workers strike - makes sense, they made it easier to send shipments through the mail than to have them exported with all the red tape that goes with freight shipments. Oh well - still, we're now looking at the second week of August for the new Kimonos - big apologies there, but what can you do?

as long as were on the subject of when badboy stuff is coming in, how about that gloves page that always says coming soon, i got a pm about 2 months back that they were coming soon, but theyre not here yet.

Man im kinda disapointed in the new merchindise that their producing. Like the tshirts,pretty much all the new ones are the same. They basicly all just have the eyes and say bad boy mma. I dont know,maby its just me.

Hope they come in soon! Just ordered 2 rash Guards. One Brazil Version and one American. Both very very nice. Great stitching and both have a nice thick material. The American version is longer and worth the price in my mind, but I like nice high quality rash guards! Brazil Version's run a size small by the way. Got the Brazil version from Casca-Grossa and the other from Badboy's site.

Anyway hope to see a pic of the gi's soon!

as long as were on the subject of when badboy stuff is coming in, how about that gloves page that always says coming soon, i got a pm about 2 months back that they were coming soon, but theyre not here yet.

It looks like everything on the site is the same. We are still waiting on these new Gi's to come in..........will they ever arrive.......

I think things like this make your lose confidence in a brand. If they don't have a product ready to go they should not give a release date. It just makes them look shady.

Hey Folks,

I have ONE black bad boy A3 gi that may be for sale. Because it is so rare and sweet; I don't want to sell it, but $$$ talks and poop walks.

So, if you are looking for a gi that NO ONE has. Zap me an email

This gi is from my private stash, not my online store.

[email protected]

CB

Back