Bad Boy gear

Annsofia

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
For those of you, still interrested in Bad Boy gear I have found a website.
www.bad-boy.pl. Great stuff but I am not sure if they are fake or not, since its a Polish website.

cool they have some nice zip up tops- hopefully we will see the usa store come out soon

thanks for the link

We've just ordered a load of stuff. Just waiting for it to be delivered now. Should be two weeks providing customs dont start playing silly buggers!

I thought BadBoy USA and BadBoy Brazil were different companies, with the USA brand being sort of a franchise that came about following the initial boom in interest generated by the UFC. I'm pretty sure they have their gear manufactured in different places.

Fightgear UK has a kick ass Bad Boy backpack, one I hope to get for Christmas ; )

Annsofia said:
What is the american site name?

dont know but fightgear uk know- they know everything before it happens.

I think this new badboy stuff- is them finally getting there act together to produce goods in the usa and worldwide which is in demand- hence the new site

Even tho I'm a girl, I think I'm gonna have to get one of those Bad Boy rashguards, they're pretty sweet. Thanks for the link babe.

bump so people can get the new site address.

badboymma.com

Anyone order anything from them yet?

UltimaMMA said:
bump so people can get the new site address.

badboymma.com

Anyone order anything from them yet?

I will definetly order from them. They have some tight stuff. But I am not sure if they are original from Brazil.

Annsofia said:
I will definetly order from them. They have some tight stuff. But I am not sure if they are original from Brazil.

It looks legit, I think it is the new badboy usa official website. I might order something also.

the rash guards are cool, but quite pricey. Doesn't seem like something i should pay more than $30 for.

Back