Backyard Tapout Fighter Vs. Jiu-Jitsu Competitor

Does no one notice that the guy just came and posted he got into jiu jitsu off the strength of Sean's ass whoopin. Honestly, that how you do it with the noobs. You beat the shit out of em and show them that without dedication and proper instruction, they'll get no where. There is no talk, or videos that can match a proper beatdown. Awesome work my guy.
o57tkp.gif

I had one guy who had a bit of college wrestling and i got him a pro fight that he got crushed in....... no joke, two weeks after he asked if i could set up a shirt signing for him, you know, cause he was a pro MMA fighter and all.

This post... alone. Was worth reading the thread.

Epic kneebars and one fight pros that want to do shirt signings... :icon_lol::icon_lol:

I was the guy getting smashed in the video (aka "Epic Faceplant Kneebar Guy"). Yes, we really did think we could beat MMA guys, (lol, I know, I know).
Look what I've become now!. Thank you Sean for getting m into jiu jitsu!

Sean did great at not only owning you, but beating you so bad, you changed ethnicity. Truly a savage experience.

This post... alone. Was worth reading the thread.

Epic kneebars and one fight pros that want to do shirt signings... :icon_lol::icon_lol:

You could probably organize a shirt signing now! 😁

I was the guy getting smashed in the video (aka "Epic Faceplant Kneebar Guy"). Yes, we really did think we could beat MMA guys, (lol, I know, I know).

Your welcome ;-)

Does no one notice that the guy just came and posted he got into jiu jitsu off the strength of Sean's ass whoopin. Honestly, that how you do it with the noobs. You beat the shit out of em and show them that without dedication and proper instruction, they'll get no where. There is no talk, or videos that can match a proper beatdown. Awesome work my guy.
o57tkp.gif

TS was abusing delicate princesses and deserves to be shamed with the fury of a thousand social justice warriors. That's how we roll on F12, don't know what planet you're from.

He was a good sport, had a great attitude I thought. That toehold you did when he went for the knee bar was the most nonchalant toehold I've ever seen. Lol

My personal Kimura Highlight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kErj3wyx2A

Your welcome ;-)

Apparently if Sean Roberts beats an Asian he becomes White if he sticks with BJJ:

mjc07b.png

2vdmall.png

2z5jciv.png

Sean did great at not only owning you, but beating you so bad, you changed ethnicity. Truly a savage experience.

Back