Back when I was in high school, you had to do trigonometry by hand.

There were no scientific calculators. So if you had to find the cosine of something, you worked that shit out on about 4 sheets of paper. There was no button to push.

Back when our ancestors were hunter/gatherers, you had to kill for meat.

It's called progress.

Frank+Trigg+Official+Silver+Star+Casting+Co+hpE_JSolTaQl.jpg
That necklace won by RNC about 10 seconds after the pic was taken

I'm 46 n even we used the graphic calculators in early 90s for that shit

WOW TOUGH TIMES.

Try growing up learning 4 languages from birth, moving from the motherland to the US, having immense pressure to succeed in every avenue of schooling from kindergarten to high school, going on to business school in another foreign land only to graduate, learn a further two languages in the Far East and split your time between Shanghai/Tokyo and LA, spending months at a time away from a beautiful wife and an amazing 10 year old daughter.

Oh wait, I did all that and still complain less than you TS and your four sheets of paper.
Lol I get you were waiting forever for the opportunity to declare how awesome you were on sherdog

WOW TOUGH TIMES.

Try growing up learning 4 languages from birth, moving from the motherland to the US, having immense pressure to succeed in every avenue of schooling from kindergarten to high school, going on to business school in another foreign land only to graduate, learn a further two languages in the Far East and split your time between Shanghai/Tokyo and LA, spending months at a time away from a beautiful wife and an amazing 10 year old daughter.

Oh wait, I did all that and still complain less than you TS and your four sheets of paper.

Asian parents are way harder on their kids than westerners that’s for sure.

There were no scientific calculators. So if you had to find the cosine of something, you worked that shit out on about 4 sheets of paper. There was no button to push.
A lot of us were using 1 sheet for that shit, not four lol.

WOW TOUGH TIMES.

y7LFD0Um2tRZsLpzKE12kTQwUffI7JePBlOt1Wy8soJ0dgnBU-jWDlH7IVyahwf1tq5Ori0lcfb0e_zIRGccD3XgQQeGNC_MgQ2-r1I1-RXkOfLnNyx-DmAPpr_aTzFKxuY6wu69_88TCcJ1_fmmLwXo8x-3

So you are over 50?

You had slide rules. What calculations? There's nothing to calculate.

Ok boomer

So this is how you get likes. You prolly got that shit on your clipboard

ps Boomers own you. pps: 1993, oh you're old too. I have alzheimers

TS: Couldn't you just draw a damned triangle and measure to get cosine etc? Idk, I always had the calculator. Always wondered where the trig numbers come from lol.

Back