Movies Back to the Future - (Rate It)

What do you rate it at?

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's up there as one of my favorite films of all time. Just an absolute beast of a film. What a brilliant plot, acting, sound track, score, everything.

I believe there is no flaws in this movie, it's perfect.

It's a solid nine. Maybe up in the nine point somethings.

Its one of the best movies ever made, literally a perfect film
I watch the whole trilogy a couple times a year, thats how much I love it

Same. The day is toast if I find trilogy while surfing channels. I don't really care for the third. However, you gotta' keep on going. In for a penny and whatnot.

Same. The day is toast if I find trilogy while surfing channels. I don't really care for the third. However, you gotta' keep on going. In for a penny and whatnot.

I didnt like the third when I first saw it in theaters and for a long time after because it was such a switch from the future sci fi in part 2, which I absolutely loved, but over the years Ive come to appreciate how good of a film 3 is and now I think its better than part 2, which is still good but very cheesy in some parts

Its one of the best movies ever made, literally a perfect film
I watch the whole trilogy a couple times a year, thats how much I love it

The original especially I think just doesnt have a single duff scene in it which is quite rare with blockbusters were there generally tend to be a few that are just setting stuff up. Thats impressive as well when you consider really its got two different plots in it, getting home and getting George/Lorraine together.

The sequel I actually think parts of it are even better than the original although perhaps not quite as consistent overall.

The third film is still fun but mostly due to the characters for me, the old west setting really ends up feeling a little cheap to me compared to the others and the doc love story I'v never really bought into.

Back