Back to Majula

you trying speed runs or what? If you destroy all the statues they don't respawn unless you die or leave the area so you break them then go to the bonfire and they won't respawn then you can summon a couple white phantoms to help if you're not part zombie.
I’m talking about from the second bonfire to the boss, literally no reason to stop and break the statues but if they hit you twice you’re poisoned at the fog gate. It’s a moot point, I beat the bastard twice.

I’m talking about from the second bonfire to the boss, literally no reason to stop and break the statues but if they hit you twice you’re poisoned at the fog gate. It’s a moot point, I beat the bastard twice.
then why bitch about it or not have a poison moss equipped

Of course the crystal lizard with my Darknight Stone is the fucking one after the rat boss, on the bridge where you have about .5 seconds to kill it or it falls off and despawn it takes off at 100mph. Like I said, EVERYTHING IN THIS GAME IS A TROLL

Look on the bright side: at least you're not playing Demon's Souls and trying to farm for the Pure Bladestone.

Speaking of Demon's Souls, I dusted off my PS3 to give it a fresh run through and just found out the online mode is actually still up, but only until February 28th.

I know its not the same game, but fuck the nameless king, and fuck FROM for allowing the Xbone to have such horrible drops in framerate.

Does 2 have as much slowdown 3?

Last edited:
Look on the bright side: at least you're not playing Demon's Souls and trying to farm for the Pure Bladestone.

Speaking of Demon's Souls, I dusted off my PS3 to give it a fresh run through and just found out the online mode is actually still up, but only until February 28th.
I hate to say stuff like this and jinx it but doesn't it feel like we're in for a Demons surprise one of these days?

It's the only game in the series From never mentions, aside from announcing the servers are finally going down after a decade. It's a suspicious silence.

Where the hell is the key to unlock the salamanders door by the last giant? I tried jumping down into the fire but they see you and kill you immediately

I know its not the same game, but fuck the nameless king, and fuck FROM for allowing the Xbone to have such horrible drops in framerate.

Does 2 have as much slowdown 3?
60 frames baby. The one thing I can give this game, I’ve never experienced a frame drop

How do you deal with no healing during invasions? Does everyone just use warmth? That was always a huge turn off for me.
I always thought that healing on PVP was forbidden due to a gentlemen's agreement since forever.

Healing spells work and I believe only phantoms can’t heal during invasions. Unless you’re talking about as an invader, in which case you have to run away and use great heal, or punish the host as they estus. I can usually close the distance and backstab them. That’s what I did to this fool I was forced to invade last night in Doors of Pharros. No idea what was happening as the enemies aggrod to me and I had to fight the host. Got him tho, the mace roll catches are awesome.

Also, all that work for the fucking Crypt blacksword and it’s out-DPS’d by the mace. Tried using the CBS against Mirror Knight and he killed me. With the mace I could strafe and destroy him. Used hexes on the one summon he managed.

Where the hell is the key to unlock the salamanders door by the last giant? I tried jumping down into the fire but they see you and kill you immediately
At the beginning of Iron Keep. You have to turn off the fire by flipping the switch just before the Old Iron King boss.

I always thought that healing on PVP was forbidden due to a gentlemen's agreement since forever.
I mean specifically during invasions. I've had both hosts and invaders heal on me. I thought the code only applied to duels.

Yeah healing is fair game during invasions.

Maybe it's only for duels, that's right. I remember thinking that, if you are invading the world of another person you should expect anything because everything is fair.

Journey is over. I’m not doing Shrine of Amana again. Unless I can find an OP summon, I’m done with this game. The DLC is more of the same unfair bullshit and the rest of the game sucks moving forward. I’m satisfied I guess.

I love how they put random fog gates in Shrine of Amana so you have to stop and get hit. Great game design.

I love how they put random fog gates in Shrine of Amana so you have to stop and get hit. Great game design.

I love the random trolls. It's like, how the fuck did they get here? Because fuck you, that's why.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back