Back to Back fights where Jones leaves his opponents crippled

Bk98

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Santos can barely walk 7 months later and Reyes walks leaving the arena like a paraplegic

Reyes face was also bruised and bloodied, meanwhile the GOAT looked like he just finished a modest workout.

Jon bless these bitter haters

Reyes face was also bruised and bloodied, meanwhile the GOAT looked like he just finished a modest workout.

Jon bless these bitter haters

Jones bless

Rampage basically gave up cardio after the Jones fight and now looks like Godzilla.

Brandon Vera wasn't the same for years after their fight

Glover's shoulder needed a lengthy rehab

DC is always going to be scarred memtally by Jones

Lots more....I forget.

Santos can barely walk 7 months later and Reyes walks leaving the arena like a paraplegic

Is normal. The fans and the haters alike are lucky to be alive to witness the Jones GOAT era.

More like 2 fights in a row that judges show how incompetent they are, and award the decision to the wrong guy.

Jones was looking like McGregor in there running around in there. Doing his best to avoid a fight LMAO.

AgileHighlevelFurseal-size_restricted.gif

More like 2 fights in a row that judges show how incompetent they are, and award the decision to the wrong guy.

Jones was looking like McGregor in there running around in there. Doing his best to avoid a fight LMAO.

AgileHighlevelFurseal-size_restricted.gif
{<jordan}

Sore losers are one thing, but sore winners... Big yikes.

I thought it was going to be a split decision but I thought Reyes has done enough. Cant really complain about the decision though although I dont know how that one judge saw only 1 round for Reyes.

I just don't know why no one devises a plan to continuously sidekick that douchebag's knees

True sociopathic tendencies from jon allow him to filp the switch and look to not just win, but harm the opponent. Not alot of fighters can do this and i think thats one of the things that give jones a big advantage over the rest.

Back