Back injury and legs

How did the back injury occur ?

I injured my back with heavy squats and deadlifts (225lbs). My back is much healthier now that I do weights for upper body and running and stairmaster for lower body.

I injured my back on the leg press.

Well, not while I was doing it, but that night when I got pounded in my supple ass.

Well, not while I was doing it, but that night when I got pounded in my supple ass.

I remember that story. Whatever happened to Russel? Is he still hauling hay in SE Texas (AKA Mehico Norte)?

"I'm gonna make you squeal like a pig. Weeeeeeee!"

I knew that's why he was asking.

For the record, my back was fucked up initially in a snowboarding accident and made worse by a motorcycle accident. Also for the record, deadlifts helped the pain.

Disclaimer: Everyone and every injury is different.

I have a back injury and I found that (good) squats help it as well.

As far as your "no stretching the lumbar" do you mean literally the lower back or do you avoid stretching the whole PC? I was advised to stretch the hamstrings religiously (though I only do it when I grapple).

My injury was a lumbar tear not a disc problem but hamstring stretches are recommended for both.

And for posterity I hurt it DOING DEADLIFTS BLAAAARG. Actually I lost my grip with one hand and my whole body twisted nastily.

And for posterity I hurt it DOING DEADLIFTS BLAAAARG. Actually I lost my grip with one hand and my whole body twisted nastily.

Be fair, you didn't hurt it actually DOING the deadlift. It sounds like you hurt it after messing up the deadlift.

I have a back injury and I found that (good) squats help it as well.

As far as your "no stretching the lumbar" do you mean literally the lower back or do you avoid stretching the whole PC? I was advised to stretch the hamstrings religiously (though I only do it when I grapple).

My injury was a lumbar tear not a disc problem but hamstring stretches are recommended for both.

Stretching the hamstrings is fine and recommended, but there are better ways to stretch the hammies without stretching the lumbar. Stretching the hip flexors and IT bands is also a good idea in most cases.

Stretching the hamstrings is fine and recommended, but there are better ways to stretch the hammies without stretching the lumbar. Stretching the hip flexors and IT bands is also a good idea in most cases.

How do you stretch the hip flexors? I haven't found a good stretch for those tight bastards.

From ChaseT's link: ---> Click me

This is how I usually do it, but my unitard is more taupe than black.

Check my join date punk. I am the master here.

Thats not my anger. Now get your hand out of my pants so I can taze you.

Thats not my anger. Now get your hand out of my pants so I can taze you.

I am defenseless. Take your weapon! Strike me down with all your hatred, and your journey towards the dark side will be complete.

How is the dental insurace of the "dark side"?

Will I be able to inflict bodily harm on you on a regular basis?

Can my son visit? I think the three of us could get along really well.

How is the dental insurace of the "dark side"?

Not the best.

maskpalpatine.jpg

Back