Baby Driver Opening Scene

lifelessheap

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

This movie is criminally underrated. Just watch it.

So does this movie explains all the morons driving subaru's lately??????

Starting to get up there and the douche bag level in terms of drivers - audi, mercedes and bmw drivers being the top of the shit driver pile.

I was a huge Jon Spencer Blues Explosion fan in college. This scene made me very happy.

I remember watching it on a long flight and when it finished I watched the first 20 minutes again. A really good movie but I wasn't a huge fan of the ending.

I really didn't like this movie that much.

I remember watching it on a long flight and when it finished I watched the first 20 minutes again. A really good movie but I wasn't a huge fan of the ending.

Are you me? This was my exact experience. Spooky. Just watched it on flight back from Europe. Loved the first 20 minutes. Was disappointed with the last 20. Have a new appreciation for it hearing they made it like that to set up the sequel and that the last bit was ambiguous cause it was potentially a dream. But it went full Last Jedi "subverting your expectations" with all character reversals. Still a great watch though.

i found the "gotta find the right music before i drive off in a hurry" part very very lame

Starting to get up there and the douche bag level in terms of drivers - audi, mercedes and bmw drivers being the top of the shit driver pile.

Did your Prius get passed too many times or something?

Strong start like others said and then kind of fell into the typical gags and the couple of plot twists didn't really make up for it, overall I liked the movie and maybe the sequel will be better

As a dude that only drives German I always try and set a good example with dat driving to show that we're not all assholes

If you don't like Subaru's then it's a good thing you either didn't grow up around or just don't remember 1998-2003 when every moron was trying to be Fast N Furious.. nothing but subarus and hondas with giant fucking mufflers with 2 foot high spoilers n shit..

Glad that phase is over.. I think I see or hear one every few months now days.

Good scene.

Might watch soon.

Movie peaked in the opening scene. Tremendously overrated

Found it to be a tad overrated myself.

As a dude that only drives German I always try and set a good example with dat driving to show that we're not all assholes
Well I am in Calgary and there are a certain ethnicity that tend to drive the vehicles I've mentioned and their personalities and culture kinda tend to promote douchebag behaviour (driving, talking, and just living the douche bag life).

I'll leave it at that.

Movie peaked in the opening scene. Tremendously overrated

I love it from a sound and music perspective. So much effort went into syncing and coordinating everything to music.

I would love to see a making of doc for this movie.

Well I am in Calgary and there are a certain ethnicity that tend to drive the vehicles I've mentioned and their personalities and culture kinda tend to promote douchebag behaviour (driving, talking, and just living the douche bag life).

I'll leave it at that.

I'm in Med Hat bro. I've been to Calgary and it's definitely full of assholes

I see a dude in a BMW or Audi being an asshole it's like they're tarnishing my good name. That said it's redneck country out here so the pickup drivers way overshadow BMW/Audi/Mercedes drivers in terms of being assholes/useless

I'm in Med Hat bro. I've been to Calgary and it's definitely full of assholes

I see a dude in a BMW or Audi being an asshole it's like they're tarnishing my good name. That said it's redneck country out here so the pickup drivers way overshadow BMW/Audi/Mercedes drivers in terms of being assholes/useless
Unfortunately, Calgary gets both. You just notice the car drivers a bit more as they are more abundant.

Back