Babe Ruth

He was a drunk, loved eating. He didn't roid or coke per Any historians. He was a womanizer and had a temper.

He did use racist terms and sadly that was OK back then. He used racist terms on white people as well such as Mick's and wops.

I disagree he was a racist.
He acted like a racist but he wasnt a racist because racism was accepted back then?
Makes sense

He acted like a racist but he wasnt a racist because racism was accepted back then?
Makes sense

Terms like that were OK back then. Horrible? Yep.

I highly doubt he hates blacks or even didn't care for Black's with all of the information I put links in this thread.

Or you just trying to race bait?

Terms like that were OK back then. Horrible? Yep.

I highly doubt he hates blacks or even didn't care for Black's with all of the information I put links in this thread.

Or you just trying to race bait?
I am calling someone a racist for acting like a racist
How is that race baiting?

If Ruth were brough to 2016 in a time machine he would suck. He would not be good enough to play in the Majors.

1/10, not a babe at all, IMO.

I'm a Honus Wagner guy.

honus.jpg

Although a long time mariners fan, babe Ruth is one of my favorite players of all time. How do you rate him? Would he be good today?

Here is a good debate.

http://www.baseball-fever.com/archive/index.php/t-79359.html

Your opinions?
Definitely the GOAT. On the same level as Ali, jordan, manning, bj. Dude did it all on Hotdogs and beer. No trt or peds, legend. I won't ever forget seeing him live as a kid. The crowd went nuts when he scored a homerun. My pops told me I would never forget it and he was right. One of my greatest memories as a small town kid in the big city...

He'd never make it in this PC society
A big ole drunk, coked up, steroided out, racist neanderthal is a bad look for todays corporate sponsors
He'd be like that white boy lineman from miami that got suspended for bullying a few years back
Except Richie Icognito is a starter in the NFL right now and was on the top-100 players list this year...

And Riley Cooper said ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:" to someone on camera at a concert and stayed on the team for like two years after that in the NFL.

Seriously the "PC society" bullshit is so overrated, there's a team called the Redskins I think Babe would be fine lmao.

Definitely the GOAT. On the same level as Ali, jordan, manning, bj. Dude did it all on Hotdogs and beer. No trt or peds, legend. I won't ever forget seeing him live as a kid. The crowd went nuts when he scored a homerun. My pops told me I would never forget it and he was right. One of my greatest memories as a small town kid in the big city...

Wow...u really saw him? Or am I being trolled?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back