Babe Ruth

He'd never make it in this PC society
A big ole drunk, coked up, steroided out, racist neanderthal is a bad look for todays corporate sponsors
He'd be like that white boy lineman from miami that got suspended for bullying a few years back

Ty Cobb was a much better villain.

cobb-sliding.jpeg

I had to fight all my life to survive. They were all against me... but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch.

I regret to this day that I never went to college. I feel I should have been a doctor.

A big ole drunk, coked up, steroided out, racist neanderthal is a bad look for todays corporate sponsors
He'd be like that white boy lineman from miami that got suspended for bullying a few years back
lol. Babe Ruth was racist? I believe it; just didn't know it.

Last edited:

<mma3><mma3><mma3>

He was just a fat guy that could hit a ball

he's fake made up by the government to give fat white kids hope

He was a drunk, loved eating. He didn't roid or coke per Any historians. He was a womanizer and had a temper.

He did use racist terms and sadly that was OK back then. He used racist terms on white people as well such as Mick's and wops.

I disagree he was a racist.

He was great during his time period. Pitchers only threw 75-80 mph fastballs back then.

today they might have kept him as a pitcher since pitchers are a premium. his legendary status is deserved, he was a great pitcher and hitter which would be unheard of today with everything being so specialized in sports, he hit more homer runs than entire teams combined, and of course his numbers are just ridiculous over an extended period of time.

Back