B0rt, we need an...

The fucking file is too big. I can't get Window's Movie Maker to recognize the mpeg file as a video. I don't know how to make the fucker smaller without using WMM. I seriously suck at life.

I seriously suck at life.

600px-Yes_check.svg.png

Did you encode it as WMV? Maybe try encoding it as a different file type like mp4. Windows should still recognize that and it should be a smaller file. How big is the file?

Did you encode it as WMV? Maybe try encoding it as a different file type like mp4. Windows should still recognize that and it should be a smaller file. How big is the file?

164mb.

Edit that bitch down to a managable size.

Where's Bubble when you need him?

Try uploading that shit straight to JewTube...see if it will recognize it.

jewtoob said:
About uploading...

Uploads usually take 1-5 minutes per MB on a high-speed connection, and converting your video takes a few minutes.

Your video is limited to 10 minutes and 1024 MB.

Upload?

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ooeM5YPX2Zs&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ooeM5YPX2Zs&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

There you go. Bitches. I think the sound is off a bit. My buddy that came with me to film somehow managed to fuck up the dl medley.

Flipping tires makes b0rt angry.

Looked awesome.

Super cool. Thanks for going through all the hassle to upload it.

I could only get 2 flips in the warmups and I needed to finish the course to pull ahead of the guy who I had been tied with for fifth place. I thought about my writing class during the flipping.

great work! I have to get those tires myself. Seems like fun. Hope you had some?

great vid, you should put the tire flipping part in the PR thread.

They had some real good lifting music bumping it sounds like.

I just watched the vid and it was fucking awesome B0rt. Good job man, you have made S+P proud.

buck_thumbs_up_small.jpg

Back