B0rt, we need an...

Thanks. So, do any of you dorks know who to convert the files on the dvd to mpegs?

Thanks. So, do any of you dorks know who to convert the files on the dvd to mpegs?

What I would do is get a movie editing program like Vegas 7 and upload the DVD to be edited and convert it to mpeg in the program. There probably is an easier way.

Good work man - And congratulations on finishing your first year of ambulance chancing school.

Good job B0rt! Can't wait for the vids!

If I had the dvd, I could do it.

I'm a fairy I can fly. I'll get the DVD from him and take it to you, but be forewarned I'm expecting a special tip.

Viking press:
300lb OH press for reps. No double knee bending allowed. I finished with 11 reps and was happy. The winner in my class hit 21.

Can someone explain to me what doulbe knee bending is?

Can someone explain to me what doulbe knee bending is?

You can push press (use leg drive to get it started) but can't jerk it (bend again to catch the weight in a lower position).

oh shit dude all that and 1l exams...few people on this board know what mental hell you've been though. i can't even imagine pushing my body like that on top of it. congrats!

Nice job mang, looking forward to teh videos.

Well done bort

oh shit dude all that and 1l exams...few people on this board know what mental hell you've been though. i can't even imagine pushing my body like that on top of it. congrats!

Barut is tough as rocks. I hope to one day achieve 1/10th of his manliness.

Good fucking work. I can't wait to see how you do in a contest you get good prep for.

As for the DVD files,

SUPER

3rd Diaz is a pimp. Uploading, but the audio is off.

Back