fat_wilhelm

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
update2fp0.jpg

damn it fatty....:::vomits:::

thanks a lot...

I have no idea what this is about, but I know it'll be good

This guy is like a WW2 fighter plane, hes got wings and huge guns.

OK guys, here's your update, taken from a personal letter I received:

The operation went really well, despite my fears going into it. I don't really notice the absence of my dong, and already I'm starting to feel like a real woman. Ever since hanging out at that tranny bar last year, I've not only gotten great advice, but also some of the most loving support I've ever experience in my life. I love my new family, and I love my new body! I'll keep you guys posted on how it goes when I start enetering and kicking ass in the Women's Division of local Strongman contests. I can't wait!

OK guys, here's your update, taken from a personal letter I received:

The operation went really well, despite my fears going into it. I don't really notice the absence of my dong, and already I'm starting to feel like a real woman. Ever since hanging out at that tranny bar last year, I've not only gotten great advice, but also some of the most loving support I've ever experience in my life. I love my new family, and I love my new body! I'll keep you guys posted on how it goes when I start enetering and kicking ass in the Women's Division of local Strongman contests. I can't wait!

Will zop's crush on Barut cease now that Barut has crossed over?

My dad actually does those operations. He's the only urologist in town who will do ball-removals for trannies. These women come in and everyone in the clinic checks them out, then they go see my dad and he removes their balls. The best part is that it's not covered by the government because it's cosmetic, so he pockets the cash.

Back