B-side Conor is back!!

cpirish

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Noticed at the end of the video today that Khabib is on the A-side of promotional material.

I figured that Conor would be, even as "Challenger".

B-side Conor will be offended, and he will bring hell.

B-side Conor is undefeated in MMA (not boxing).

War B-side Conor!!!!

Pretty sure Conor is A side

I thought the A side was the bigger name, the one that attracts viewers and makes the money

Who cares about this crap. Conor is the challenger because he never defends the belts he wins. We should all be offended that he is even fighting anymore because he is more talk and crap then fight.

LOL at no name fake champ Khabib being that A side.

Who cares about this crap. Conor is the challenger because he never defends the belts he wins. We should all be offended that he is even fighting anymore because he is more talk and crap then fight.

Who cares, this is the fight everyone wanted to see after Conor starched Eddie, Khabib will be a good defense for Conor.

giphy.gif

Noticed at the end of the video today that Khabib is on the A-side of promotional material.

I figured that Conor would be, even as "Challenger".

B-side Conor will be offended, and he will bring hell.

B-side Conor is undefeated in MMA (not boxing).

War B-side Conor!!!!

Khabib is the C-side.

Yea people with the losing record usually will be b side.

<YeahOKJen>

To see the fear in Mcgregors face when he has no answer for the animal that is Khabib...
id-buy-that-for-a-dollar-gif-4.gif

He be first B side to be making 5 times what the A side is making and that a very conservative estimate

Back