News B.J. Penn talks near death experience in wave pool

considering how much pee is probably in that water, he should've channeled his inner Lyoto Machida and drank his way out of there

iCR.gif

Assuming he wasn't doing something explicitly prohibited by signage or whatever agreement he signed to use the place, why wouldn't he be litigious in this case?

Took some kids place in the line and the kid stomped on his tippy toes and fucked him up

That sounds like my worst nightmare.

Getting KOed by wave pools the losses just keep coming..

Lives in Hawaii, the Mecca of Surfing, and instead is riding in a wave pool?
What a kook!

So he was in jeopardy. Maybe like Jeopardy heaven or limbo? I'll take "Who's BJ Penn?" for 500 hundred Alex. OK the answer is who is GSP?

How tf is it possible for that to happen? There’s not a grate or something protecting people from being sucked in?

serious design flaw they better fix before someone less dumb gets eaten and sues

principles-of-artificial-wave-generation.jpg

I'm guessing that he got stuck in the wave chamber of something like this. It is dark and the water is constantly being sucked and blown from there. Quite a BJ.

How tf is it possible for that to happen? There’s not a grate or something protecting people from being sucked in?

serious design flaw they better fix before someone less dumb gets eaten and sues
You can't tho
It would interfere with the physics of generating the waves It has to be unimpeded

dscf12181.jpg

Is thats it???

Lets be real if this happend like he is saying that place should had closed many time ago...if this could happend to anyone its a fucntional problem of the pool

That sounds terrifying. An experience like that would give you PTSD. I'm glad he's OK and stayed strong. I feel anxiety just at the thought of it

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back