B.J. Penn hints at possible retirement from MMA

Of course he's HoF.

I think he should hang them up though. I don't think he can hang with the upper echelon of 170ers or 155ers, and he's the prideful sort that wouldn't want anything less.

He's had a stellar career and this is a good time to call it.

I agree.....the guy always had more balls than brains....he definitely should be a HoF..

After the beating he took from Rory, I really don't want to see him fight again. If he does though, I really hope its at 155.

I hope its at 145, which kind of forces him to be in great shape to make that weight..

People here saying that BJ won't be able to hang with the best 155s are dellusional. BJ Penn at his best like he was against Sanchez and florian would beat any 155er. Other than Ben HEnderson and Edgar, I see no one being a threat to BJ At 155.

I hope BJ gets the hunger back one more time and comes in walking into the cage with that crying face.

Oh he's got the hunger back. That's the problem.

2 more defences and bendo will be the lw goat. Bj is a could have been who never reached his TRUE potential. The 3 lw title defences were great but he flopped what should have been his era.

It's hard to really care anymore, the UFC should just make the decision for him. 155 or GTFO.

Cant see why he would be hof?? Terrible record would cheepen it.

Of course he's a Hall of Famer. Not putting one of only two multi-division champs in the H.O.F. would be ridiculous.

HOF for sure, his record may not reflect that but 1 of only 2 UFC fighters to win the strap in 2 different weight classes.

BTW not a BJ fan.

One more shot at LW .. You can do it.

What ever he decides. He is easily a HOF. Not sure how anyone can doubt that.

I don't want to see him back unless it's at FW to be honest

Back