Błachowicz vs Jacare is next. Jones vs TBA.

usadaguy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jan Błachowicz deserved for title shot. He should get it. Right now he welcomes another middleweight in 205lb division. Jacare is old and not big enough for best LHW fighters like Jones or Walker.

If Jones wont fight soon then he can wait for Błachowicz/ Jacare winner or Corey vs Walker winner or Weidman vs Reyes winner.

If Jones wants to fight this year there is only Volkan Oezdemir or Aleksandar Rakić or Stipe Miocic fight cause he won't fight DC / Ngannou or Smith again.

Jan Błachowicz deserved for title shot. He should get it. Right now he welcomes another middleweight in 205lb division. Jacare is old and not big enough for best LHW fighters like Jones or Walker.

If Jones wont fight soon then he can wait for Błachowicz/ Jacare winner or Corey vs Walker winner or Weidman vs Reyes winner.

If Jones wants to fight this year there is only Volkan Oezdemir or Aleksandar Rakić or Stipe Miocic fight cause he won't fight DC / Ngannou or Smith again.
Any logic for why Jan deserved the title shot?

Another rejected mw about to get knocked out.

Lol @ Blachowicz for a Title Shot!

Even by putrid LHW standards that would be an EMBARRASSMENT!

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Any logic for why Jan deserved the title shot?
He flat-lined Rockold. Whether that should be enough to get him a title shot is highly debatable but it put a smile on my face, who doesn't love seeing that guy get ko'd?

He flat-lined Rockold. Whether that should be enough to get him a title shot is highly debatable but it put a smile on my face, who doesn't love seeing that guy get ko'd?
I get that, but in his previous fight he was TKO'd by Thiago Santos, he does NOT deserve a title shot.

They wanted to rush Rockhold into a bout with Jones and it backfired, but it doesn't mean Jan now gets it

That's a rough fight for Jacare off the bat. Other than that, the competition is a little lighter, but the champ is probably tougher to beat in his division in comparison to other divisions. LHW is an odd spot. Heavy is kinda similar, but a bit worse.

I get that, but in his previous fight he was TKO'd by Thiago Santos, he does NOT deserve a title shot.

They wanted to rush Rockhold into a bout with Jones and it backfired, but it doesn't mean Jan now gets it
With you there mate. Wonder if Jones is actually fighting again this year who on earth it will be against. Only people that make sense would be Rumble should his return be confirmed, or Stipe at HW. All the other top LHWs are booked bar I think Smith and Santos who are both on the shelf with injuries.

What are the odds you said the same thing about Santos getting a tile shot pre fight?

FelineFaithfulIrishwolfhound-size_restricted.gif

LHW situation now reminds me the times when Anderson was fighting Cote, Leites and Maia back in the day. Walker emerging as a star is the only hope for the division right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back