Azamat?

Yrat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Why is he in UFC? Which fighters have he fought to deserve a UFC contract? He lost very quickly against Ivan Menjivar.

Yeah i know but there is way more better bantamweight then him.

then why UFC signed Mark Hunt?
do u just hate him or what?

Mark Hunt is a well-known K-1 fighter, have wins over Mirko Cro Cop,Dan Bobish and Wanderlei Silva, almost close to submit Fedor Emelianenko.

Azamat Gashimov have not fought anyone in that level, besides there is 40-50 better bantamweights in Europe then him.

What's up with it, Vanilla face? Me and my homie Azamat just parked our slab outside, We're looking for somewhere to post up our Black asses for the night.

back the fuck up, he's 100% correct and you know it aswell as me.

I do see your point of view, but can it be that way every time? I mean just listen to what has been voiced already. It doesn't seem fair.

I have no idea what the hell is happening in this thread.

Because he fights out of Greg Jacksons camp. The match makers rely on TUF and connections they already have for bringing in fighters, instead of actually going and and scouting proper talent.

There records of the opponents for all of Azamats wins: 0-1, 0-1, 0-1, 0-1, 0-1, 0-2, 3-1

His loss is to a guy that 1-0.

damn im like a fucking retard with my grammar today.

[quote="rush";77477347]damn im like a fucking retard with my grammar today.[/quote]

you don't come here and say fuck!

Azamat Bagatov? He was only there to aqcuire cultural learnings of America for make benefit glorious nation of Kazakhstan.

[QUOTE="Rush";77477503]fuck, im sorry.[/QUOTE]

Ok. As long as you speak das truth

Back