Ayyyy MUCH RESPECT TO DC -for reals

Why is this so heroic? He can go to any UFC event he wants forever basically and chose to coach the team he coaches... Instead of going to a card with no fighter he's invested in
He probably makes somewhere in the neighborhood of $50-$100K to commentate on a UFC PPV event. He gave that up to coach kids. I wouldn't call it heroic, but probably not too many people would pass on $100K for one night of fun work to coach highschool kids in a wrestling tournament. DC's a good guy and his dedication to those kids is a commendable example.

Man these guys can do no right to some a ya...

VingFuckYall.gif

If you’ve ever wrestled you know
That’s more fun than ufc
No joke. I've wrestled and fought (amateur) mma, and it just doesn't compare. The atmosphere in wrestling feels like such a healthier competition than MMA.

Always got Super Hero DC vibes when he walked ran out to his song.. Another case of a song I would usually hate buy don't for the walkout.

UFC aint the same without him fighting.

Last edited:
<{vega}>

Shouldn’t he have known the dates conflicted well beforehand and communicate that to UFC so he wouldn’t be scheduled for UFC 263 in the 1st place?
I... yah know. That's a good point. Maybe his team had to qualify for the event or something and they weren't sure if they would. But if they can get a few more clicks and as a side bonus ruffle sherbro jimmies with Paul Felder why not explain nothing?

Also, he has done this for at least 3 years (missing commentary events to go be with the team at major tournaments)

Back